• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know whats hilarious?  For a measly 20k i can almost at 0,10c buy the same amount of xrp i spended 100k for just 2 years ago.

@lucid99 Damn... you sound like the old lady at the beginning of the Titanic movie.   It’s been 2 years. In my opinion, if you can get your DCA lower, it’s a buy. If you believe in the long

Just panic from coronavirus, time to buy more

Depends if theses low prices attract more buyers. Sentiment at the moment is still in the dumps due to the virus so sells are outweighing buys. 

If you are looking to buy, I would suggest to stagger them downwards.

Once this virus starts to fizzle out, I expect sentiment to change while investors try to pick up a bargain.

There may possibly be irreparable damage to economies as well. That also may affect sentiment.

Just have to wait and see how big the snowball gets.

Edited by Flintstone

Well couldn't help but take advantage of joining the btc 21 million club now.  And just brought my dca of xrp way down.  It's not so much that I have high hopes as it is the risk taking side of me is taking over.   Tax returns will be in full force soon and once the halving event of btc starts hitting more mainstream media I think we see a nice recovery from all the top coins.  

27 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Well couldn't help but take advantage of joining the btc 21 million club now.  And just brought my dca of xrp way down.  It's not so much that I have high hopes as it is the risk taking side of me is taking over.   Tax returns will be in full force soon and once the halving event of btc starts hitting more mainstream media I think we see a nice recovery from all the top coins.  

I think the mainstream media has other priorities rigth now