Sign in to follow this  
XRP2theMoon

March 2020 Philippine Peso XRP Liquidity Index - 2020 Monthly Tracking

There are 2 interesting things to me. 

First - If you watch and study ODL tracking at -> https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard you will see that very rarely are transaction greater than $X (what I mean is that you can see a trend and its currently $29K and those transactions are fairly consistent).  It was as high as $50K but that was very short lived.  Its normally running at $9-10K but as in today its not unusual to see every 3-4th transaction at $29K.  Why not random number all over the place?  Is than an in-place limit based on daily LIQUIDITY?

Second - The large transactions ($29K) seems to always happen in pairs.  They seem to always be a few minutes apart and slight different in the number of XRP but close.  Always the same originating and destination location.  Almost as if transmissions have to be split in half then sent.

Anyone else see this?

27 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

Different corridors have different patterns of transmission.

image.thumb.png.93258be52debab102ce27668d1e8c087.png

Where is that chart from - very interesting view

1 hour ago, itcdominic said:

There are 2 interesting things to me. 

First - If you watch and study ODL tracking at -> https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard you will see that very rarely are transaction greater than $X (what I mean is that you can see a trend and its currently $29K and those transactions are fairly consistent).  It was as high as $50K but that was very short lived.  Its normally running at $9-10K but as in today its not unusual to see every 3-4th transaction at $29K.  Why not random number all over the place?  Is than an in-place limit based on daily LIQUIDITY?

Second - The large transactions ($29K) seems to always happen in pairs.  They seem to always be a few minutes apart and slight different in the number of XRP but close.  Always the same originating and destination location.  Almost as if transmissions have to be split in half then sent.

Anyone else see this?

This could be due to any number of reasons. Batching, Transfer Pricing, or Arbitrage plays.

4 hours ago, mcgyve said:

Where is that chart from - very interesting view

Its an output from one of my ledger analysis scripts (in this case examining ODL activity).