Sign in to follow this  
VanGogh

Ripple 450+ Customers

And here we go again. The tinfoil hats come out. "But, but, I saw it!" "It was at 450+ now it is back at 300 there must be something brewing, scam I am did a vid about it " bla bla bla.

It has always been like this even the simplest thing like showing the correct number how much partners they actually have is even vague.

How can you mess up to put 450 instead of 300 how incapable is this company. 

And I don't believe there is anything brewing it was just a stupid mistake and now people are making dumb@ss complot theories like they have been doing since 18.

12 minutes ago, Rutski said:

Either they are doing this stuff for the community on purpose to remind them to hang on or they are absolute frauds from the BofA and now this... 

I think you might have missed a few dozen other possibilities...   boiling it down to two like that is only workable when the possibilities are very limited.

7 hours ago, Staigera said:

And here we go again. The tinfoil hats come out. "But, but, I saw it!" "It was at 450+ now it is back at 300 there must be something brewing, scam I am did a vid about it " bla bla bla.

It has always been like this even the simplest thing like showing the correct number how much partners they actually have is even vague.

And I don't believe there is anything brewing it was just a stupid mistake and now people are making dumb@ss complot theories like they have been doing since 18.

Quickly! Send a message to ToTheLifeboats and Brad Kymes :) they are in desperate need for false confirmation :)

11 hours ago, SquaryBone said:

Quickly! Send a message to ToTheLifeboats and Brad Kymes :) they are in desperate need for false confirmation :)

11 hours ago, SquaryBone said:

Pathetic. 

11 hours ago, VanGogh said:

Pathetic. 

Lol you call my post pathetic but then like the one made by a guy who thinks it's a conspiracy by thinking thay They jumped the gun by showing the exact number of customers they have and then quickly changed it back  lol.

Speaking about pathetic.

It is sooooo much  less pathetic to belive that a company has nothing better to do then to play games with retailers who don't even mean much to them.  

What's wrong with this space ? Why are people so eager to fcking connect dots. As if 3 years of bullsh!t tinfoil crap wasn't enough.

Pathetic.

10 hours ago, gamblin310 said:

It's pretty simple you guys. They have 450+ customers, they just don't want to announce it yet. Somebody jumped the gun.

No. None of this!

7 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Lol you call my post pathetic but then like the one made by a guy who thinks it's a conspiracy by thinking thay They jumped the gun by showing the exact number of customers they have and then quickly changed it back  lol.

Speaking about pathetic.

It is sooooo much  less pathetic to belive that a company has nothing better to do then to play games with retailers who don't even mean much to them.  

What's wrong with this space ? Why are people so eager to fcking connect dots. As if 3 years of bullsh!t tinfoil crap wasn't enough.

Pathetic.

touched a nerve did I? Ha ha ha. What a loser.