Using the waybackmachine to get an idea of the rate of growth:

September 7, 2017 - 90 customers - 0,2249$

November 1, 2017 - 100 customers - 0,1859$

March 9, 2019 - 200 customers - 0,3146$

February 28, 2020 - 450+ customers - 0,2357$

Amazing Progress :beach:

25 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Amazing Progress :beach:

November 2019 - 300 customers  (Nov-Feb) 

That's 150 new customers in 4 months.

Compared to 100 new customers over the preceding 9 months (Mar-Nov), the trajectory of Ripple's network expansion just turned skyward.

I'll go "out on a limb" here and predict that the tipping point is imminent.   :popcorn1: 

Progress is in the eye of the beholder.  (and at this point, from my perspective, it has nothing to do with price)

Edited by WuWei

14 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

Looks like it was changed back to 300+

The growth is real though.

Wow, that's bizarre. So incredibly cautious; I'm sure they have a good reason for it. 

38 minutes ago, LetHerRip said:

Says 300+ for me!

It was 450+. I saw it on their web site. Sam I Am did a video of it as well.

4 minutes ago, panmores said:

Weird... Bank of America press release recalled, 450+ recalled, XRP price recalled...

Something bigger must be brewing. It's obvious Ripple has not been standing still. They are adding customers and employees rapidly, and the 450 number makes sense just like the Bank of America press release. I love a good conspiracy! 

3 minutes ago, VanGogh said:

It was 450+. I saw it on their web site. Sam I Am did a video of it as well.

Something bigger must be brewing. It's obvious Ripple has not been standing still. They are adding customers and employees rapidly, and the 450 number makes sense just like the Bank of America press release. I love a good conspiracy! 

Yep, looks like it was at 450+ and is now 300+ on the site.

Some of us might remember when Brad appeared onstage a few months back, and the interviewer also quoted Ripple at 450+ customers based on a convo they had earlier. At the time Brad corrected him onstage, saying they have 450 employees, and only 300 customers...

In light of this change it sounds like they've been downplaying their customer base for some reason... maybe hoping that the 500 number will be a stronger story when it happens.

I think it was @XRP-JAG that made a good point in the Zerpening that this number is essentially just marketing because they are not Ripplenet members actively using Ripplenet...  there is evidence that mere discussions or a short lived sandbox test is enough to make that list.

The more important number is how many are active Ripplenet users.  And even more important...  what are the volume flows?  After that is how many and how soon will they switch to ODL.  I think it’s all probably on the same curve that this marketing number is on but significantly behind.  Still if the curve is surging that is all to the good.

I do wish we wouldn’t get overstated metrics from Ripple, but I guess they must play by the standard marketing rules.