ElMoskito

Ripple is looking for a Director of XRP Markets

Guest dfault123
50 minutes ago, miguel said:

Guys this role reports to me on the XRP team. All good. Not leaving! It's further proof of Ripple's commitment to XRP.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Have you guys figured out that escrow lock-up plan for the XRPs owned by ripple yet? :) Can't wait to hear more about it...

Guest Vinnie

Miguel is very capable, one of the best hires Ripple ever made.

Guest dfault123
Just now, Vinnie said:

Miguel is very capable, one of the best hires Ripple ever made.

That's a fairly big approval, considering the quality of people that are/have been working at ripple

I would attempt to hire Vinnie. He has been the influence we needed as a community to be more active. His vision of XRP far exceeds most of ours.  Even after leaving Ripple he still wants the best for XRP and is admired by his former colleagues. 

Any chance you would apply @Beast?

Edited by tomb

In soccer speak, Miguel is the head coach, Warren Paul is the central midfielder and they need a striker. The rest of us are the tailgate party.

I have the utmost respect for [mention=311]Vinnie[/mention]. From a technical perspective, he's not only a highly talented software engineer, but an amazing software architect as well. And on a more personal note, he's one of the smartest, most self-consistent, honest, direct and ethical people I know.
I count myself lucky for having worked under him because he taught me a lot and made me a better software engineer. I consider him, truly, to be more than a friend: he's my brother in digital arms.  
I won't lie: his loss was keenly felt at Ripple. Part of me me wishes he'd come back. But I firmly believe that people should look forward; not back. Vinnie chose to move on—and it was a decision I'm sure he didn't make lightly. I don't speak for him, but I don't think he'd want to come back. But I hope that he will remain involved in the Ripple and XRP community and will continue to hold our feet to the fire.
Ben Kenobi became more powerful in death than Darth Vader and the Emperor could have possibly imagined. Vinnie, in leaving Ripple, has become more powerful than he ever was while an employee: Today, a number of people at Ripple, across all levels of the company, are channeling Vinnie's spirit every day—from working to uphold and expand on his legacy of technical excellence to picking up the torch on his passionate advocacy for XRP and less meetings!
Again, I don't speak for Vinnie, but I think he's not coming back. But I'm not sad. Instead I'm excited and curious to see how he will channel the amazing energy, drive and skills he brought to Ripple every day.

Thanks Nik. We needed that one!

9 hours ago, miguel said:

Guys this role reports to me on the XRP team. All good. Not leaving! It's further proof of Ripple's commitment to XRP.

Good to know mate. Otherwise i was freaking scared after reading that..?

Edited by Rchopra

Congrats to all for getting on $.011 again. Hopefully it becomes $11.00 soon, but the only trouble is that once it becomes $11 nobody would have time to come here for chat.. ?

Edited by Rchopra

14 hours ago, miguel said:

Thank you so much for participating Miguel it's so nice to be able to do more then run off of wild rumors.   So glad to see XRP becoming a priority.

6 hours ago, Rchopra said:

Congrats to all for getting on $.011 again. Hopefully it becomes $11.00 soon, but the only trouble is that once it becomes $11 nobody would have time to come here for chat.. ?

Why wouldnt we have time? My staff would take care of everything so i would have piles of spare time, i guess