Anyone here purchased Ripple Stock on EquityZen or other similar platform?

Just wanted to know how many here (if any) have purchased pre IPO shares of Ripple Labs or would like to?

I've just received an offer to purchase Ripple Shares. Minimum investment is 400 shares at $25 per share or $10k total investment for initial investors on EquityZen. I'm now mulling it over to determine whether I want to (potentially) add to my crypto losses or (hopefully) magnify my gains if ripple and XRP both take off and are successful in the long run.  I'd probably be looking to buy and hold the stock  for a long time until at least ripple labs succeeds or fails in attempting to launch the IOV.

Also wondering if anyone made the plunge into investing in ripple labs, what was your share price ... but ... only if you don't mind revealing that info ..

Thanks.

Edited by richxrp
9 hours ago, richxrp said:

Just wanted to know how many here (if any) have purchased pre IPO shares of Ripple Labs or would like to?

I've just received an offer to purchase Ripple Shares. Minimum investment is 400 shares at $25 per share or $10k total investment for initial investors on EquityZen. I'm now mulling it over to determine whether I want to (potentially) add to my crypto losses or (hopefully) magnify my gains if ripple and XRP both take off and are successful in the long run.  I'd probably be looking to buy and hold the stock  for a long time until at least ripple labs succeeds or fails in attempting to launch the IOV.

Also wondering if anyone made the plunge into investing in ripple labs, what was your share price ... but ... only if you don't mind revealing that info ..

Thanks.

I looked at it but the valuation was wildly off and I let it go.  What is the valuation they are offering?

33 minutes ago, Molten said:

I looked at it but the valuation was wildly off and I let it go.  What is the valuation they are offering?

Current Implied Valuation is 4.5 Billion. There are a total of 180 Million Shares Outstanding.  Market Cap Valuation is: (Number of fully diluted shares x $25) = $4.5 Billion.  Last round of Financing was led by Tetragon Financial and valued those dividend paying preferred shares at $61.

1 hour ago, richxrp said:

Current Implied Valuation is 4.5 Billion. There are a total of 180 Million Shares Outstanding.  Market Cap Valuation is: (Number of fully diluted shares x $25) = $4.5 Billion.  Last round of Financing was led by Tetragon Financial and valued those dividend paying preferred shares at $61.

Huh.  Interesting because they just had a funding round that valued them at 10 billion, so this represents a significant discount.

I am by no means a venture capitalist so maybe somebody better versed can weigh in, but I somehow doubt that you are getting in at a 55% discount....

1 hour ago, Molten said:

Huh.  Interesting because they just had a funding round that valued them at 10 billion, so this represents a significant discount.

I am by no means a venture capitalist so maybe somebody better versed can weigh in, but I somehow doubt that you are getting in at a 55% discount....

It's marketed that way as a 55% discount but the preferred shares have a 3.3% dividend.. That's why its worth more. The common stock has no dividend so it's worth less because of that...not because it's discounted.

17 hours ago, richxrp said:

There are very strict standards for being an "accredited investor" through Equity Zen. Are you aware of any other companies which offer the ability to buy shares without having to have (for example) a net worth of $1m excluding their home?

2 hours ago, zerocool said:

There are very strict standards for being an "accredited investor" through Equity Zen. Are you aware of any other companies which offer the ability to buy shares without having to have (for example) a net worth of $1m excluding their home?

Basically you need some clout to be in that club 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 5:00 PM, XRPwinning said:

@richxrp Signed up on EquityZen but not seeing Ripple listed? Can you post that invite link perhaps? thanks!

I would be very interested in grabbing some Ripple shares

AH... nevermind. Found it. In the closed deals listings

I did have the offering paper. 

The trouble was that the value of the offering was 90% based on the value of the Escrow XRP. In many ways it was easier just to buy more XRP. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.