Bettergoham

Ripple ODL Strategy

51 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

just hitting the 100 million on one corridor?

Today value already 14 million dollars and the rise looks pretty steep, every week posts a bigger hump. Highest last week was just under 11 million. 

Growth of usage is phenomenal, how the investment community seriously ignore this?

https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard

Screenshot_2020-02-19 RealTime XRP On Demand Liquidity Tracker - ODL Tracking.png

thats $10M  not 100 Million

I think the doubling of "maximum transaction" size is very interesting.  I wonder how they are determining what the maximum should be.  Is the technology identifying what the order books can handle at any given moment and determining the most cost efficient route or is this Ripple and the working exchanges actively deciding what buttons to press this week?

52 minutes ago, Andy_79 said:

Let‘s hope otherwise I would kick my butt for not having invested in Chainlink back in   September 2017.

Better than having been invested and selling before it broke $0.25! But hey that's just the nature of investing - can't get caught up on the past and miss out on future opportunities.

Well, unless you are good at swing trading or got in early crypto really hasn't been kind to anyone. Xrp just happens to be one of the worst performers pricewise. Commercial utilization is doing well and seems to be increasing by the week. So I keep telling myself in time, but I also thought around two years ago that it would probably be five before I revaluate my position. So three years to go.

4 minutes ago, peanut56 said:

Well, unless you are good at swing trading or got in early crypto really hasn't been kind to anyone. Xrp just happens to be one of the worst performers pricewise. Commercial utilization is doing well and seems to be increasing by the week. So I keep telling myself in time, but I also thought around two years ago that it would probably be five before I revaluate my position. So three years to go.

I re-evaluate my position every day, it seems to be mostly upwards

I doubt you will have to wait that long. 

8 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

I re-evaluate my position every day, it seems to be mostly upwards

I doubt you will have to wait that long. 

Let`s hope. IMO XRP is at the moment highly inflated due to massive supply and not enough demand. This might change in the future.

10 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

anyway investors are not impressed, XRP just crashed, (more buying opportunities on the way!).

You will see these stop loss triggers happen more often during a bullmarket. Let's hope the price goes up so that we can keep calling it a bullmarket.

I invested in XRP to withdraw my profits like everyone else but at the moment I don't care about the price :) When I see the speed of growth of the XRPL ecosystem, I tell myself that this project is doomed to succeed, and it could happen in a very violent way so I remain excited and patient

utility will drive us to the moon :) 

Edited by mouradski

7 hours ago, mouradski said:

I invested in XRP to withdraw my profits like everyone else but at the moment I don't care about the price :) When I see the speed of growth of the XRPL ecosystem, I tell myself that this project is doomed to succeed, and it could happen in a very violent way so I remain excited and patient

utility will drive us to the moon :) 

Utility might have no big effect on price. Let‘s wait and see

3 hours ago, Andy_79 said:

Utility might have no big effect on price. Let‘s wait and see

34 minutes ago, peanut56 said:

Agreed. I'll wait to evaluate the effect of ODL when it is 50% of daily volume. That may take a while.

Let‘s wait and see :)