Bank of America joins Ripplenet, can anyone confirm?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ripple could not explain as it was a BoA patent.  A patent attorney I spoke with noted that a continuation had been filed, it is clearly noted on the actual filing, not the Google summary.  Eventually

Says the child who puts a laughing smiley at every positive post of others forum users. Grow up, and stop whining about "all the promises Brad made on twitter that lured my dumbass into crypto".

Polina from Ripple messaged Alex and asked if he could take down his post, that they were planning a larger campaign around the announcement soon. Many On Twitter called this image a fake, so yes

Posted Images

https://cryptoking.org/bank-of-america-joins-ripplenet/

Ripple today will announce that The Bank of America Merril Lynch has joined its global blockchain payments network RippleNet to power instant global payments using blockchain technology to make cross-border payments instant, cheap and reliable. The initial rollout will cover cross-border payments between the US and Mexico, with plans to expand into Europe, Latin America, The Middle East and Asia. The Bank of America is transacting with Santander in Mexico, a subsidiary of Spain’s largest bank, Banco Santander.

20 minutes ago, panmores said:

https://cryptoking.org/bank-of-america-joins-ripplenet/

Ripple today will announce that The Bank of America Merril Lynch has joined its global blockchain payments network RippleNet to power instant global payments using blockchain technology to make cross-border payments instant, cheap and reliable. The initial rollout will cover cross-border payments between the US and Mexico, with plans to expand into Europe, Latin America, The Middle East and Asia. The Bank of America is transacting with Santander in Mexico, a subsidiary of Spain’s largest bank, Banco Santander.

I'm trying to find out if this is legit. Cryptoking says its source is "Siamblockchain" which says its source is "announcement from Ripple". I can't find the announcement from Ripple.

3 minutes ago, Tripple said:

This is not new information. They've been on the RippleNet Committee for a good while now.

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 10.33.15.png

Well it would be new information that they plan to utilize ODL with Santander in the USD <> MXN corridor, wouldn't it? (If it is true...)