Panel with Asheesh Birla @ 2020 Goldman Sachs TMT

xrpmommy

6 minutes ago, Andy_79 said:

XRP will probably not move too much in the next few years. Can‘t seing it be worth than maybe 2-3 USD

I don't think anyone knows really. In 2017, David Schwartz thought that XRP could be worth $10 by 2020, maybe. That was just a guess from a key figure. Nobody will judge him on it, but no one can accurately predict this market either, especially not in 2 to 3 years.

6 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

I don't think anyone knows really. In 2017, David Schwartz thought that XRP could be worth $10 by 2020, maybe. That was just a guess from a key figure. Nobody will judge him on it, but no one can accurately predict this market either, especially not in 2 to 3 years.

10 USD would be life changing

4 hours ago, Andy_79 said:

With the high number of digital assets and being so quick, it‘s still hard to believe for me. 

I'm really confused by this statement.  How does XRP being "so quick" prevent it from increasing in value?  You may want to have a look at this link below and the rest of the website for that matter.  Also, what does having 2000 other cryptos have anything to do with xrp's value?  It's unique in its ability to transform the payments space including micropayments.  XRP's speed makes it uniquely useful and this utility will result in unprecedented use.   I firmly believe that once people see it used at scale and the team continues to decentralize its holding of the tokens themselves it will become a superior store of value.  The network itself is now extremely decentralized.

https://fudbingo.com/price-won-t-rise-because-xrp-is-too-fast

7 hours ago, xrpmommy said:

Great video, and captures the optimism of most folks here. We’re getting in on the ground floor of a brand new paradigm. When the dust settles there will be a handful of winners, and I have #0doubt XRP will be one of them. 

This reminds me of when the Internet was just getting started and you could buy domain names for very cheap. If I had invested a few hundred dollars back then I could have resold those 4-letter domains a few years later and never worked again. I feel like we’re experiencing that opportunity all over again with DAs.

21 hours ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Great video, and captures the optimism of most folks here. We’re getting in on the ground floor of a brand new paradigm. When the dust settles there will be a handful of winners, and I have #0doubt XRP will be one of them. 

This reminds me of when the Internet was just getting started and you could buy domain names for very cheap. If I had invested a few hundred dollars back then I could have resold those 4-letter domains a few years later and never worked again. I feel like we’re experiencing that opportunity all over again with DAs.

I have a stack of four letter domains - they are not that easy to sell for big money.  I wait and I wish.

On 2/15/2020 at 8:58 PM, mistatee2000 said:

I have followed David closely, and I haven't come across this. Do you have a source?

6 hours ago, strikerjax said:

I have followed David closely, and I haven't come across this. Do you have a source?

Only my memory now.  The reason I recall it well, is that back in late 2017/early 2018 I thought surely not that long before it reaches $10, however,  David was also quoted as saying that the price wouldn't go above $20. I would still take either price in the next 5 years. 

From that post: 

> What if Ripple captures the value of an increasing volume of International payments driven by the reduction in friction? Maybe $120

Now couple that with the statements he made at swell regarding moneygram being an unlimited source of volume for ODL: 

And his own feelings on how the price might rise one day: 

I read it as once volume starts to really heat up, there could be a significant jump in price (based on his reddit post)