Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fernandoobregon

XRP Price Surge

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, AlexJohanson said:

That would be amazing! 

Many new XRP / Crypto traders are hoping to get (back)in at 1 cents. Praying to God for a pullback, a drop to single digits. I get it. 

With the insane drop we are seeing now maybe your wishes will be granted... Investors like myself are bleeding to death. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Viggo said:

Many new XRP / Crypto traders are hoping to get (back)in at 1 cents. Praying to God for a pullback, a drop to single digits. I get it. 

With the insane drop we are seeing now maybe your wishes will be granted... Investors like myself are bleeding to death. 

How are you bleeding to death? Unless you spent money that you can't afford to let sit there indefinitely? 

It was always said to only invest what you can afford to lose and what you can afford to leave invested indefinitely. Because the nature of this whole market is unpredictable and in its infancy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 hours ago, Viggo said:

With the insane drop we are seeing now maybe your wishes will be granted... Investors like myself are bleeding to death. 

Mate if you think 10% is an “insane drop” then I think you are in real strife in this crypto market.  And how on earth can you be bleeding to death?  It’s been rising nicely for a while now,  even after the drop it’s still solidly up.

Its certainly brutal that we lost 90% and were in winter for a couple of years,  but this is starting to look like the spring...   if it’s making you cry then you are probably going to have a heart attack during the future machinations.  Maybe try stepping away for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Crypto31 said:

How are you bleeding to death? Unless you spent money that you can't afford to let sit there indefinitely? 

It was always said to only invest what you can afford to lose and what you can afford to leave invested indefinitely. Because the nature of this whole market is unpredictable and in its infancy. 

Im only 58K in red! 

Skjermbilde 2020-02-15 kl. 21.32.40.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Mate if you think 10% is an “insane drop” then I think you are in real strife in this crypto market.  And how on earth can you be bleeding to death?  It’s been rising nicely for a while now,  even after the drop it’s still solidly up.

Its certainly brutal that we lost 90% and were in winter for a couple of years,  but this is starting to look like the spring...   if it’s making you cry then you are probably going to have a heart attack during the future machinations.  Maybe try stepping away for a while.

Tiny , I'm exaggerating in my reply to the sub 20cents post, but yes the swings are hefty with over $100K invested in XRP alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Viggo said:

Tiny , I'm exaggerating in my reply to the sub 20cents post, but yes the swings are hefty with over $100K invested in XRP alone. 

Sorry it’s going so hard on you mate (but I’m also jealous you can play with big numbers like that. :) ).

The reason I posted was sincere...  it seemed you were too tense about it and were exaggerating in your mind the situation.  That’s not good and it’s best to take a break if that’s happening,

Although it’s way down for you,  the situation is improving I think.  I hope it goes great for all of us but sincerely...   if it’s taking a toll,  try and ignore it for a little while and return with a calmer mindset.

Hopefully you will be delighted with the result.   :JC_doubleup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Sorry it’s going so hard on you mate (but I’m also jealous you can play with big numbers like that. :) ).

The reason I posted was sincere...  it seemed you were too tense about it and were exaggerating in your mind the situation.  That’s not good and it’s best to take a break if that’s happening,

Although it’s way down for you,  the situation is improving I think.  I hope it goes great for all of us but sincerely...   if it’s taking a toll,  try and ignore it for a little while and return with a calmer mindset.

Hopefully you will be delighted with the result.   :JC_doubleup:

Thanks brother! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Crypto31 said:

That sucks, but it's not real unless you sell. 

I don't even look at the value of my holdings. 

That sounds like torture. 

Just keep an eye on the price and don't plan on selling for a long time. 

Dear C31

I have great practice in ignoring it. I even have days where dont check the price -or even log on to my exchange account.  I can live with losing $100K but is a lot of beer money.

I would love to see see some returns on the prinsipal amount and when we see a drop like today the swing are like a punch in the face.  

The most important thing we can do is to keep the positive sentimental going despite dips.   

Skjermbilde 2020-02-15 kl. 22.11.10.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Viggo said:

Dear C31

I have great practice in ignoring it. I even have days where dont check the price -or even log on to my exchange account.  I can live with losing $100K but is a lot of beer money.

I would love to see see some returns on the prinsipal amount and when we see a drop like today the swing are like a punch in the face.  

The most important thing we can do is to keep the positive sentimental going despite dips.   

Skjermbilde 2020-02-15 kl. 22.11.10.png

All the matters is if you believe it will be at e.g. $4+, three years from now

If you truly believe that, and you can afford to let the money sit there, then you have nothing to worry about.

If you don't truly believe it will eventually return to your DCA and more, then I can see why you'd be worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny how the veterans of this forum, that have seen a lot since early 2017 are not impressed by an 8% drop.

Brothers and sisters, I feel you, I still read your posts and admire you. I also think you are a little crazy, and also like to gamble a bit.

Viggo mate, many here have seen  $ hundreds of thousands wiped out, but somehow holding those XRP coins brings more satisfaction. Money brings headache, XRP brings hope.

And if its beer money, drink less brother.

I promise you, nothing compares to xrp rocket shooting up to the moon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-58 is a big figure for me.  I've been to minus about minus 28K, but now it is more like minus ten.  If you believe in XRP then you just hold and ride the storm.  I never felt my money was in peril.

Good luck with your investment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...