Sign in to follow this  
fernandoobregon

XRP Price Surge

16 hours ago, Viggo said:

I will need 77.cents just to break even. Not many people on this forum with an average that high. 

You have venmo?  I think I have 77 cents in mine.....    B)

18 hours ago, Viggo said:

I will need 77.cents just to break even. Not many people on this forum with an average that high. 

I think you overestimate the rest of us on this forum, although plenty of us have managed to DCA over the last 2 years there are some who started at over $3.50, so anything under a dollar for a lot of people is a good average!!

2 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

23 cents to go before i break even, and 104 cents to go before i clear out my husband's lego room.................

And i have never been this excited! lol

Hey, i just wanted to know what happened to your "pessimism". You said you want to sell soon in december didn't you?

Or maybe you are feeling the bullrun vibes coming in?

Please take no offense, honest question...just want to know what changed your mind :) 

Edited by Soniax
spelling

7 minutes ago, Soniax said:

Hey, i just wanted to know what happened to your "pessimisn". You said you want to sell soon in december didn't you?

Or maybe you are feeling the bullrun vibes coming in?

Please take no offense, honest question...just want to know what changed your mind :) 

Weak hands change their mind every other week. 

3 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

23 cents to go before i break even, and 104 cents to go before i clear out my husband's lego room.................

And i have never been this excited! lol

Hi,  Your Husband must be getting excited too with the prospect of a bricks & mortar room looming...

Happy Bill Murray GIF

On 2/13/2020 at 11:03 AM, RipDip said:

Whale bots pulling the entire market along with btc. xrp isn't the only one trending upwards. 

Yeah but when BTC pumps there's an inevitable crash, always. It takes the entire altcoin market down with it. XRP would typically shoulder the brunt of the crash. Since the beginning of this year BTC pumps the alts including XRP and instead of XRP crashing immediately, it goes down a little and then within an hour or less it stabilzes back to where the BTC pump got it. That's significant. Imagine if this were the case for a year or more now? Where would we be? If this continues we are going to be in a great position by eoy. I'm not sure if it's whales battling or just Ripple not sinking their teeth in to cash in or what. But stop acting like this is just business as usual, it's not.

Personally, I'm not sure I buy into the "btc bots are pulling up the market" angle, with respect to xrp.

XRP is +25% last 7d, whereas BTC is only up ~7%

XRP trading vol has increased 300% in the same period whereas BTC +50%

I'm a novice here but seems like something else is driving this 

11 hours ago, aye-epp said:

Personally, I'm not sure I buy into the "btc bots are pulling up the market" angle, with respect to xrp.

XRP is +25% last 7d, whereas BTC is only up ~7%

XRP trading vol has increased 300% in the same period whereas BTC +50%

I'm a novice here but seems like something else is driving this 

Interesting that the daily liquidity is up about 10 million which is just over the daily odl according to https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard

Sign in to follow this