Sign in to follow this  
fernandoobregon

XRP Price Surge

17 minutes ago, RipDip said:

Whale bots pulling the entire market along with btc. xrp isn't the only one trending upwards. 

XRP volume has not been this high since January 2018. That's notable. 

36 minutes ago, fernandoobregon said:

hi, what is your opinion of the sudden XRP price surge? is it because of utility cases, a whale, or simply speculation?

Enough with utility, utility, utility... let's push the price to irrational levels based on pure speculation please. 

Edited by lucid99

1 hour ago, RipDip said:

Whale bots pulling the entire market along with btc. xrp isn't the only one trending upwards. 

Probably, but these bots must have tremendous coin backing them in the sum of billion of dollars to move the market like this. A large % of the xrp holders are just waiting to take profit as we move up towards 40, 50 & 60 cents. I see struggle ahead for xrp.

1 hour ago, AlexJohanson said:

Probably, but these bots must have tremendous coin backing them in the sum of billion of dollars to move the market like this. A large % of the xrp holders are just waiting to take profit as we move up towards 40, 50 & 60 cents. I see struggle ahead for xrp.

Not coins, dollars. Who do you think everyone who has been DCA'ing for the past two years has been buying from? With the halvening coming up, the giant Ponsi scheme that is crypto is getting rolling. Time to turn that money into coins again to offload on everyone who comes late to the party.

I'm only concerned there are more of us waiting this time to partake. I'm uncertain if we just barely get back to ATH before dropping, or if we shoot past it.

Time will tell.

Edited by Zerpple

8 minutes ago, Zerpple said:

Not coins, dollars. Who do you think everyone who has been DCA'ing for the past two years has been buying from? With the halvening coming up, the giant Ponsi scheme that is crypto is getting rolling. Time to turn that money into coins again to offload on everyone who comes late to the party.

I'm only concerned there are more of us waiting this time to partake. I'm uncertain if we just barely get back to ATH before dropping, or if we shoot past it.

Time will tell.

I dont know if there are more people this time tbh. A lot of people were shaken out during the 2.80$ to 0.18$ plunge

3 hours ago, fernandoobregon said:

hi, what is your opinion of the sudden XRP price surge? is it because of utility cases, a whale, or simply speculation?

No idea

2 hours ago, AlexJohanson said:

It's one thing to say you'll take profits when it hits 60 cents, and it's another thing to actually do it. When/if the price shoots up, I think many will actually let it play out and renew their desire to get rich. And there are also many like me would still be in the red at 60 cents. 

Edited by lucid99

11 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

It's one thing to say you'll take profits when it hits 60 cents, and it's another thing to actually do it. When/if the price shoots up, I think many will actually let it play out and renew their desire to get rich. And there are also many like me would still be in the red at 60 cents. 

I will need 77.cents just to break even. Not many people on this forum with an average that high. 

I just love holding my XRP. 

I traded out at close to the ATH having originally bought in at $0.06, so some good profit. I then traded the down curve and increased my XRP holding before I locked back in at $1. So whilst down 75% from my peak holding, I'm still nicely up. 

Also XRP is faster than any other currency I know. 

38 minutes ago, Mikhail_Liebenstein said:

I just love holding my XRP. 

I traded out at close to the ATH having originally bought in at $0.06, so some good profit. I then traded the down curve and increased my XRP holding before I locked back in at $1. So whilst down 75% from my peak holding, I'm still nicely up. 

Also XRP is faster than any other currency I know. 

CSC a hair thin faster

6 hours ago, Viggo said:

I will need 77.cents just to break even. Not many people on this forum with an average that high. 

looking at about a dollar here. I will be happy with 50c just to regain some respectability. 

I must say it is nice waking up nowadays without a notification indicating XRP has fallen below your new low price alert. 

Sign in to follow this