New ODL corridor : USD - Thai Baht

great news - quite probably this represents seven Thai banks using ODL. The corridors will network through a hub with the bank of Singapore?

I think Crypto Eri said she is expecting an ODL link to Japan in Q1, if this happens we will get a lot more ODL traffic.

Edited by Julian_Williams

@Ripple announcements are strategic, calculated, and very slow.  Don't hold your breath.  Remember they are building a new disruptive financial world and confidentiality and DNA's are the rules of this high stakes game.

I do believe that Ripple is very close to a checkmate move that lock their place in the history books as the company that changed the face of BANKING and settlement forever.

I also believe that the true story is being documented and will become a movie or docudrama after millionaires are made and new Billionaires hit the list of the worlds richest.

Edited by itcdominic
My spelling sux
8 minutes ago, Archbob said:

Unsubstantiated theories. Ripple has supposedly been close to check mate for years now.

I agree,,,,,,,it kinda reminds me of the movie "National Treasure"......there is a hint, a clue, leads to another, then another, then another,  never seeming to get closer to the big prize......but then.....BOOOOOOOOOOOM

2 hours ago, itcdominic said:

I agree,,,,,,,it kinda reminds me of the movie "National Treasure"......there is a hint, a clue, leads to another, then another, then another,  never seeming to get closer to the big prize......but then.....BOOOOOOOOOOOM

Yeah, but in real life, it doesn't really work out that way. Almost always, there is not bigger prize and you just get scammed, kinda like how that one chinese guy was selling Ark tickets for the lifeboat when the world was supposed to end in 2012.

Worked in the movie 2012, but in real life, the world didn't actually end.

Edited by Archbob

@mouradski Thanks for the feedback, and most of all, thank you for designing the ODL utility scan website, it is truly a fantastic tool.

I am aware that this USD-BAHT transaction is just a first step/test in view of fully opening this corridor. However, I doubt that the recently spotted transactions in from USD to various new currencies such as EUR, RUB, BAHT, JPY are all pure coincidences. I believe these are early test transactions which need to happen before rolling out the real volume. What we are witnessing are hopefully the tiny pre-shocks preceding the Ripple Earthquake that will unfold over the year.

2 hours ago, Claddy said:

@mouradski Thanks for the feedback, and most of all, thank you for designing the ODL utility scan website, it is truly a fantastic tool.

I am aware that this USD-BAHT transaction is just a first step/test in view of fully opening this corridor. However, I doubt that the recently spotted transactions in from USD to various new currencies such as EUR, RUB, BAHT, JPY are all pure coincidences. I believe these are early test transactions which need to happen before rolling out the real volume. What we are witnessing are hopefully the tiny pre-shocks preceding the Ripple Earthquake that will unfold over the year.

agree with your overall sentiment. But the guys from utility scan are listening exactly for RUB BAHT JPY so it indeed is no coincidence that those transactions pop up from time to time. Like a self-fulfilling prophecy. We need to wait for repetitive transactions

Edited by karstnDE