Talinos

Settlement of Jed's XRP

6 hours ago, benstr said:

Who are you blaming for your actions? no one twisted your arm to buy did they?

Major banks EOY......-Brad Garlington 2017 -2018- 2019- 2020

Many people like me bought after reading such statements. And many people like me got schooled by the performance of the greatest da ever.

Thank you for twisting my arm and reminding me of my own fault buying into peoples sell orders and into the expectations of the only use case in crypto.  

15 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

I didnt catch these threads and this chat at that time. I wish i would! I could have spared me a 95% loss in my investment. 

Wow. You were that one guy that bought at $ 5.80... no wonder you are like this...

1 hour ago, DirectorCoulson said:

xrp the standard! Lets accuse people here to be other people.

Idgaf about memberentropynecrosis. 

Im underwater with my bags. As you can take out from my comment history i have bought because i was expecting major banks 2018, 2019 and now 2020.

I did get that info from the CEO's statements. Well here we are and im over proportional under the water. The funny part is that i can't comment anywhere about xrps performance without having some tinfoil hat cheerleaders accusing me of 'fud' 

The standard!

You let your investment go -95% and you blame everyone but yourself FML grow a pair and stop crying, it’s pathetic 

19 hours ago, LetHerRip said:

Don't waste your time with the Zerperning morons,

I am a  Zerpening member, you do not know me, you have never interacted with me, you do not know my knowledge, you do not know the research I have done and you still allow yourself the luxury of calling me (and another 800 people) a fool?
I will probably win my first warning with this comment but I don't care, YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT.
You do not contribute anything, you are a ******* kid who comes here to disrespect anyone who does not think like you and the most surprising thing is that you do not believe in the Ripple´s project but you are here every ******* day breaking people's balls with your ******* miseries and cries.
Try to mature, sell your possessions of XRP if you still have them and continue with your (must be very sad) life, little boy.
Greetings.

Edited by Gazelle77

6 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

Thank you for twisting my arm and reminding me of my own fault buying into peoples sell orders

As a trader, WHENEVER YOU BOUGHT, some one is Selling to you. It could be a bot's sell order. Grow up with trading. 1) you should've figured out xrp was not a trading vehicle. As such, xrp should be viewed as an investment. This you will be ok, even with price drops. 

Now if you bought into the hype, that's your fault for following your emotions. NOBODY TWISTED YOUR ARM. You did it yourself.

3 hours ago, Gazelle77 said:

I am a  Zerpening member, you do not know me, you have never interacted with me, you do not know my knowledge, you do not know the research I have done and you still allow yourself the luxury of calling me (and another 800 people) a fool?
I will probably win my first warning with this comment but I don't care, YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT.
You do not contribute anything, you are a ******* kid who comes here to disrespect anyone who does not think like you and the most surprising thing is that you do not believe in the Ripple´s project but you are here every ******* day breaking people's balls with your ******* miseries and cries.
Try to mature, sell your possessions of XRP if you still have them and continue with your (must be very sad) life, little boy.
Greetings.

tenor.gif

On 2/12/2020 at 3:39 AM, Sharkey said:

Dude are you that Member Berries goofball, or Max Entropy?  

I have read about these two characters in the past days - max entropy crashed a miguelvias university speech is what i found trough endless hours of digging.

Miguel was aroused ;)

*Member berries goofball* didnt give me any search results but member berries did.

Is that the guy on twitter under the alias of dr berry? He was one of the xrparmy pioneers but it seems he isnt on xrpchat anymore, is what i found out about him. Sad

Jed had a John Lennon moment while still at Ripple. Very sad. Wonder if the MTGox kerfuffle will haunt him over the next years also. Many unanswered question on what actually happened there.

6 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

I have read about these two characters in the past days - max entropy crashed a miguelvias university speech is what i found trough endless hours of digging.

Miguel was aroused ;)

*Member berries goofball* didnt give me any search results but member berries did.

Is that the guy on twitter under the alias of dr berry? He was one of the xrparmy pioneers but it seems he isnt on xrpchat anymore, is what i found out about him. Sad

yes he’s one and the same.  i made up the Frank Necrosis name.  it’s a medical term and it ain’t pretty. cheers :bye:

1 hour ago, mandelbaum said:

Jed had a John Lennon moment while still at Ripple. Very sad. Wonder if the MTGox kerfuffle will haunt him over the next years also. Many unanswered question on what actually happened there.

“john lennon moment” in that he ditched his team for a crazy power hungry lady?  LOL

On 2/12/2020 at 2:29 AM, DirectorCoulson said:

xrp the standard! Lets accuse people here to be other people.

Idgaf about memberentropynecrosis. 

Im underwater with my bags. As you can take out from my comment history i have bought because i was expecting major banks 2018, 2019 and now 2020.

I did get that info from the CEO's statements. Well here we are and im over proportional under the water. The funny part is that i can't comment anywhere about xrps performance without having some tinfoil hat cheerleaders accusing me of 'fud' 

The standard!

A lot of people are underwater including those who weren’t expecting the depth of this bull cycle, the dragged-out lack of regulatory clarity, and the immense effects of market manipulation. Many people in this forum and elsewhere share your frustration. it just doesn’t seem that productive to get into the doom and gloom rut, and as you probably know, the negativity is contagious.  There’s some indication that the market is going to turn around and those with enough patience will benefit, but that’s not likely to happen for many more months, if not years.  your choices are the same as everyone else’s.  you can sell now in desperation and consider it an expensive lesson, or you can read everything you can about this market and then make an informed decision, or you can continue listening to the purest of pure FUDsters and make yourself more miserable, while alienating yourself from most people here.  Those who insult others with their crude estimates of their intelligence (or lack thereof) have essentially no credibility, in my view.  As a result, i would more likely follow the opposite of any of their “learned analyses.”  Cheers!   oh, BTW, the majority of us are not tinfoil hat cheerleaders!  

7 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

Miguel was aroused ;)

I don’t think so.  It was a joke that a questioner made as he asked his question.  Everyone laughed for a moment and moved on.