"Disbelief" stage of market cycle

59 minutes ago, minicuzzo said:

OH yeah?? What happened to the price of xrp before 2019? How many people thought"i wish I had bought xrp"

That sentiment lasted for 5 weeks and has been a complete dumpster fire since that tiny blip that everyone with hopium coursing thru their veins latches onto. THIS IS A STABLE COIN. Nothing more, nothing less.  

1 YEAR AGO - NOW

BTC $3.8k - $10.1k

ETH $143 - $280

XRP $0.31 - $0.29 (WTF?)

BCH $134 - $413

LTC $46 - $77

EOS $3.18 - $4.59

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only differencs now is that the BTC halving is in 90 days. That is the biggest catalyst for a bullmarket since crypto’s inception while BTC profits are being re-allocated to alts also usually happ

Well, at least you are honest with yourself.   My contribution was quite opposite, my wife and I gave up our lives and took in 5 foster children which after 3 years we had adopted.  No more trips to c

That sentiment lasted for 5 weeks and has been a complete dumpster fire since that tiny blip that everyone with hopium coursing thru their veins latches onto. THIS IS A STABLE COIN. Nothing more, noth

59 minutes ago, AllZerps said:

That sentiment lasted for 5 weeks and has been a complete dumpster fire since that tiny blip that everyone with hopium coursing thru their veins latches onto. THIS IS A STABLE COIN. Nothing more, nothing less.  

1 YEAR AGO - NOW

BTC $3.8k - $10.1k

ETH $143 - $280

XRP $0.31 - $0.29 (WTF?)

BCH $134 - $413

LTC $46 - $77

EOS $3.18 - $4.59

LINK - $0.475 - $4.83

xRP :(((

Edited by ed1
1 hour ago, AllZerps said:

1 YEAR AGO - NOW

BTC $3.8k - $10.1k

ETH $143 - $280

XRP $0.31 - $0.29 (WTF?)

BCH $134 - $413

LTC $46 - $77

EOS $3.18 - $4.59

No I don't even mean the bull run. Look at the chart from 2015,16 and beginning of 2017 and the price now. Xrp is more than 4000% up and it will happen again. But if I were you I would sell, find a crypto/project that you believe in and never look back. Good luck

4 hours ago, minicuzzo said:

No I don't even mean the bull run. Look at the chart from 2015,16 and beginning of 2017 and the price now. Xrp is more than 4000% up and it will happen again. But if I were you I would sell, find a crypto/project that you believe in and never look back. Good luck

I’m not cashing out until this snail gets to $1.00...I appreciate the sage advice but my dca is $0.09, so thanks for your input. I’m just cathartically venting and I apologize if it gets anyone’s panties in a bunch, but if you no likey, ignore me. This da is just underwhelming 99% of the time.  

8 hours ago, AllZerps said:

I’m not cashing out until this snail gets to $1.00...I appreciate the sage advice but my dca is $0.09, so thanks for your input. I’m just cathartically venting and I apologize if it gets anyone’s panties in a bunch, but if you no likey, ignore me. This da is just underwhelming 99% of the time.  

I could care less. I believe in xrp, bought in sep. 2017 and never sold only bought more. It's about new investors that read this negative stuff and believe it. 

We will be waiting for a very very very long time.

I been here since may 17. Saw what happened in late 2017, didnt sell, even though had life changing profits. Thought id got in early on new banking system and i was going to be rich... pffft. I had a lack of understanding which cost me dearly.

'17 run was either momentary lack of liquidity that spiked the price (abundance of buyers and no xrp, bitcoin etc  available on exchanges) . Or a complete physoclogical  manipulation, carried out by god knows who. They created a massive spike (2017), life changing event, that is burnt into the mind of the speculator. This physcologicly, is very powerfull. It leaves the victims(us) waiting for the return of this spike, on the leash forever(feels like it is gaurenteed to reoccur), but alas, never happens again.  

Nobody can give us an answer.

The only shining light is ripple and odl. However there is a shit tonne of xrp, so ODL will work fine, at its current price or lower , for years, even if volume is 100 times what it is now. People like flashfx guy here are wrapped, cause they derive their profits from transaction volume, not price. The only thing we care about is WILL ODL EFFECT PRICE , which he cant comment on, dosent know or dosent care as that is not his usecase(Price). Don't know what people like that stand to gain by being here to be honest. All we care about is price so if you cant comment on it, why bother being here?

Wish someone could give us a straight answer, but like many things , it will remain a mystery.  Deep down i believe weve been had, but will wait to see what transpires  as have no other option.

@Addictedxrp, sorry to hear you did not sell, mate. I did sell some and as many I wish I sold more. In the hindsight we should have sold everything and waited for a couple of years. I can only speak for myself but I know for a fact I would have not been able to do that - there were too many “fake runs” over this period and they would have forced me to buy-in again anyway.

Nobody can change the past and nobody knows the future (duh) so at this point there is only one thing you can do - consider if you want to rebalance your portfolio using information you received since 2017. I wrote a post in May 2018 (long time ago when XRP price was around staggering $0.6) trying to give people another perspective about their investments. It’s never too late to rebalance.

Edited by Lamberth