Utility kicking in?

6 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

It’s amazing how XRP being green for a couple days will make people think some magic switch has flipped.

XRP will stay on my poor performer list until it gets to $0.50 and stays there. All of this crap at the moment is just noise.

Bet your fun at party's :lol: But yer, one day you will be saying the same when the price just keeps going up, I suppose your pessimism will still hold you back from showing any positive emotions  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've plotted the daily volumes from Utility Scan for the last 2 weeks - you can see ODL volume is ramping up quickly (quiet over the weekends as you would expect with remittances, most volume on a Fri

I was merely responding to the suggestion that the cause of XRP’s rise last week is utility kicking in.  It isn’t imo, whole market is up, low caps, big caps, every cap. So for now it’s the good ol’ m

Currently xrp only moves up and down in the falling channel since the Ath. As long as xrp does not consistently break through 0.28 and final 0.30 and close several days above these values, one mu

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Bet your fun at party's :lol: But yer, one day you will be saying the same when the price just keeps going up, I suppose your pessimism will still hold you back from showing any positive emotions  

My pessimism will hold my cash as it goes from the exchange to my bank account when I sell into the bull run.

55 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

No such thing as the price will just "keep going up"

2 hours ago, Dinoizzy said:

And i will happily sell to them and let them lap it up like a dog in the sun, just as the pre 2017 buyers did to me 😌🤣😂🥳

The more and more I read these posts the more and more I realize how bitter a lot of you ATH boiz are. How many of you sobs beat your wives after realizing your little 3k stack wasn't going to make you millions overnight? Haha jesus christ. 

1 hour ago, Lambosexual said:

The more and more I read these posts the more and more I realize how bitter a lot of you ATH boiz are. How many of you sobs beat your wives after realizing your little 3k stack wasn't going to make you millions overnight? Haha jesus christ. 

Sorry princess, you must have me confused with someone who

1. Bought at ATH

2. Gives a **** what you think

1 hour ago, Lambosexual said:

I also find it hilarious that the people who bought @18 cents feel they got the deal of the century, 

but yer, username checks out 

6 hours ago, JASCoder said:

ICYMI - Brad Garlinghouse's tweet seems to imply some level of confidence

Agreed. And given that Ripple has a lot of influence over the price, Brad's confidence is a good sign. Maybe they've changed their strategy and will start raising funds other ways other than dumping XRP on the market. Which could explain why he was recently talking about an IPO.

Edited by xrp_sea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.