XRP and Ripple adoption is real

10 hours ago, Staigera said:

It also means the investment you made a year ago is divided by 2 or 3 or in some unlucky cases 4 or even 5 lol so blessed

Yup, 100% right

but if the same person thinks the same now as he did when he bought his first inflated XRP it shouldn’t matter..

only time can judge this one, I hope your negativity bites you in the ass, and so do you 😂

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm frequently listening to the Anthony Pompliano podcast. Last week it was with Peter Johnson. What struck me is that at some point Peter talks about remittances to Mexico and how it's taken off

2 years from now you'll have a highly used coin in the real world by big players: XRP. You'll also have a coin that has failed to have much of a use case, has proven time and time again that it h

Complainers, whiners, or fudders, I don't really know what is going on around here.  What I do know is Ripple first built the technology (step 1), then they had to build their network and onboard cust

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

In my opinion the person you are arguing with is either a troll or a paid hater.  
New member,  pops on with very anti XRP views,  very prolific poster,  many posts nonsensical and full of non sequiturs,  seems completely illiterate about Ripples software and yet seems aware of the general crypto space.

A maximalist,  or a troll,  or a paid fudster.  

I can’t imagine any other type of person who would,  years after entering crypto,  head over to a forum on a coin they know little about,  and then repeatedly bag it.  I suggest disengagement.

Not a new member. Was under a different name for years and held XRP longer than Trump's been President. Quit the conspiracy theories, it doesnt bring back your money. You'll get it eventually.

36 minutes ago, 1776isHere said:

Not a new member. Was under a different name for years and held XRP longer than Trump's been President.

First up:   

Then come clean.  Who were you?  Why did you change name?

Second up:

How can you possibly have been here for years and NOT know what ODL was?  

37 minutes ago, 1776isHere said:

Quit the conspiracy theories, it doesnt bring back your money. You'll get it eventually.

It’s always a mistake to make assumptions with no information...   I’m in profit.  Have been nearly all along.  Not concerned about my money at all.  Only concerned that readers will see BS distortions and think they are true.

So....  who were you and how come you are ignorant of ODL?

On 1/31/2020 at 1:43 PM, Tinyaccount said:

In my opinion the person you are arguing with is either a troll or a paid hater.  
New member,  pops on with very anti XRP views,  very prolific poster,  many posts nonsensical and full of non sequiturs,  seems completely illiterate about Ripples software and yet seems aware of the general crypto space.

A maximalist,  or a troll,  or a paid fudster.  

I can’t imagine any other type of person who would,  years after entering crypto,  head over to a forum on a coin they know little about,  and then repeatedly bag it.  I suggest disengagement.

Personally, I don't see them as trolling. If you look at their points objectively, I think they are fairly valid.

10 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

Personally, I don't see them as trolling. If you look at their points objectively, I think they are fairly valid.

Aw come on....   clueless on Ripple products but hates them and bags them?  Says he’s been here a long time as a different name but won’t say who.  Probably one of those who has had to leave in disgrace but keeps resurfacing as a new user.  Why keep coming back?

But in case my own biases are blinding me...  I’m happy to discuss with you any post of theirs that you think was a valid point.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:16 PM, Tinyaccount said:

First up:   

Second up:

It’s always a mistake to make assumptions with no information...   I’m in profit.  Have been nearly all along.  Not concerned about my money at all.  Only concerned that readers will see BS distortions and think they are true.

When did I say I hadn't heard of ODL? I think I just have a different understanding of what it is. Frankly, if you listened to Bob Way or David, did they have the same understanding of xRapid? My name before had 800 or so up votes on like 500 posts. I just stopped posting because there were better things to do. To this day, I don't understand the possible monetary gain of either shilling or trolling as a poster and think that the entire industry is exaggerated greatly on both sides.

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

I’m happy to discuss with you any post of theirs that you think was a valid point.

It's hard for me to refute that ODL is, in the most simplistic definitions, a liquidity pool. Many smart folks around here agree that liquidity is the single most important factor in order to succeed. I believe 1776isHere's point is that ODL has many connection points which all tap into a growing liquidity network.

3 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

It's hard for me to refute that ODL is, in the most simplistic definitions, a liquidity pool. Many smart folks around here agree that liquidity is the single most important factor in order to succeed. I believe 1776isHere's point is that ODL has many connection points which all tap into a growing liquidity network.

Hang on?   Are you also unaware of Ripples product?   Not the same person with two avatars are you?

Seems odd you both post same general time and are probably the only two on here unaware of ODL.  

26 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

I am aware of Ripples product. Do you mind correcting me so I can understand what specifically you disagree with?

No prob.  He was debating with people and saying Ripple was going nowhere fast and when ODL was mentioned he was completely in the dark about it.  Clearly hadn’t been following Ripple.  

By now of course he has probably googled and realised his error.   

But a new user, who is actually a long time user in a different guise,  repeatedly bagging XRP and Ripple without knowing the fundamental facts is a clear indication of an unusual motive.  

I also notice a familiar pattern.  Red herrings and disconnected, unsupported arguments all around a theme of how bad an investment XRP is,  and how underhanded Ripple are.  

That says hidden agenda to me.  

But I don’t like these types of discussions...   I would prefer to discuss real facts and events.  So if you have any of his ‘valid points’ that you’d like to discuss by all means.  Otherwise I’m done with him and will continue to ignore.  

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

No prob.  He was debating with people and saying Ripple was going nowhere fast and when ODL was mentioned he was completely in the dark about it.  Clearly hadn’t been following Ripple.  

By now of course he has probably googled and realised his error.   

I'll address these two because the rest is paranoia. First, again, when was I in the dark about ODL? We just disagreed about its meaning. What was the error I'm supposed to be Googling? 

On 2/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, Tinyaccount said:

First up:   

Second up: