SquaryBone

XRP and Ripple adoption is real

10 minutes ago, Scout said:

Yes, it is nice to see XRP’s utility boost the entire crypto value eco system. Now what will save XRP’s value?

I don't know if you fully understood. XRP is used in these flows. These flows are accelerating. I can't believe that if this scales up tremendously that it wouldn't affect the price. We have 1 serious corridor (MXN) with one major player (MGI) for now and others corridors are quickly ramping up these last few days (AUD and PHP). Imagine more corridors being opened and more companies leveraging it... It's weird that you mention XRP's utility boosting the entire crypto value eco system but for some reason it won't affect XRP's value? Ripple and XRP is still best positioned for this.

Not saying it will go to 589 EOY 2018 or 2k+ May 2019 ...

I think your analysis is true.

The present investment community is BC centric and does not want XRP to succeed.  ODL is here to stay, and it will grow very fast during 2020, maybe not fast enough to reverse the bear market XRP is stuck inside.  When institutional money arrives in force they will choose XRP over the others because they will be looking for potential.  The institutional money will be many orders higher vol than us small fry, and they will swamp the current trends.

I think XRP will continue to flounder until he big money arrives.  It cannot get past hit .245 barrier, and at the end of this week will be hit by the profit taking on BTC and other favourites of the crypto community taking profits.

5 hours ago, SquaryBone said:

It shows that their strategy is paying of and that they are getting traction

what?

how does some dude named Peter Johnson speaking on a podcast equate to Ripple "getting traction" 

Maybe this podcast starts the  bull market, who knows

7 minutes ago, Babelly said:

what?

how does some dude named Peter Johnson speaking on a podcast equate to Ripple "getting traction" 

Maybe this podcast starts the  bull market, who knows

Having people talking about how Ripple and XRP are improving remittances(actual utility) and taking leadership of leveraging crypto on a BTC centric podcast and with a bitcoin bull as interviewer... If they are not getting traction, then why is he mentioning Ripple and why is he not mentioning other projects that are doing so?

He didn't talk about BTC being used, nor nano, nor ethereum. If people like Peter talk about it, it shows Ripple and XRP are being recognized from outside the when-moon-osphere. That's a good thing.

Did you watch the volumes the last week on MXN/AUD/PHP?

8 minutes ago, Babelly said:

yes, the price of XRP went bananas right after because utility

When did I say the price went bananas? Or even oranges? Where did I say XRP price would now go up? I know you don't get it, and won't get it. But why are you on these forums? It would be way more enjoyable to not come here and just do other things you actually like.

33 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

Having people talking about how Ripple and XRP are improving remittances(actual utility) and taking leadership of leveraging crypto on a BTC centric podcast and with a bitcoin bull as interviewer... If they are not getting traction, then why is he mentioning Ripple and why is he not mentioning other projects that are doing so?

He didn't talk about BTC being used, nor nano, nor ethereum. If people like Peter talk about it, it shows Ripple and XRP are being recognized from outside the when-moon-osphere. That's a good thing.

Did you watch the volumes the last week on MXN/AUD/PHP?

If this was Warren Buffett or someone on that level, then yes you have an argument.

But no, we have Peter Johnson 

so lets start a thread and say Ripple is gaining traction

fantastic