Sign in to follow this  
googie

Bitstamp and XRP/ EUR ODL corridor soon?

Bitstamp is a long established Ripple partner, offers the XRP / EUR pairing and is down for maintenance tomorrow.

Also,  a "whale" moves £11.6M worth of XRP to Bitstamp.

Coincidence or are Ripple enabling the XRP/EUR ODL corridor? Thoughts?

https://www.bitstamp.net/news/

https://www.bitstamp.net/faq/what-is-xrp/

https://beincrypto.com/whale-moves-11-6m-worth-of-xrp-to-bitstamp-traders-prepare-for-selloff/

19 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

No, it'll be a whale selling into strength. Dump incoming. 

You seem somewhat unstable lately Baobeiiiii (beside the late night whisky rants ofcourse) and fleeing into tinfoil doomthinking like this being an exit scam by Ripple.

I thought Mark Cuban comforted you a while back about your investment. What changed? Is it purely the lagging of price or the uncertainty what an IPO will do for the XRP ecosystem.

3 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

You seem somewhat unstable lately Baobeiiiii (beside the late night whisky rants ofcourse) and fleeing into tinfoil doomthinking like this being an exit scam by Ripple.

I thought Mark Cuban comforted you a while back about your investment. What changed? Is it purely the lagging of price or the uncertainty what an IPO will do for the XRP ecosystem.

I'm doing just great. Rants? I'm down 5 digits on XRP and my DCA was .30 cents. Not mentioned it once. You are ignored however for that cheap personal snipe. 

1 hour ago, baobeiiiii said:

I'm doing just great. Rants? I'm down 5 digits on XRP and my DCA was .30 cents. Not mentioned it once. You are ignored however for that cheap personal snipe. 

Personal snipe? Didn't you admit to being a drunkard recently? Get help for that as well as your gambling addiction. Take the other crybabies on here with you, imo.

8 hours ago, Lambosexual said:

Personal snipe? Didn't you admit to being a drunkard recently? Get help for that as well as your gambling addiction. Take the other crybabies on here with you, imo.

Lmao, so I'm mentally unstable, an alcoholic and a cry baby that needs comforting.

You know what, think what you want. Funny how the insults start flowing as soon as I ditched XRP. I'm out. You all can surround yourselves with sycophants and circle j*rk in this echo chamber. Meanwhile I'll go make real money. Bye.

9 hours ago, baobeiiiii said:

It was a genuine question actually, perhaps with not so fun details you spoke about recently (drinking, exit scam, Mark Cuban mailing you inside information you could not share).

You changed your mind about XRP which is fine but now started to derail multiple threads that ask honest questions, like this one. I wonder what changed your mind and made you an angry anti smoker that just stopped smoking himself.

(He ignored me... so this is futile)

As for the OP, we'll see today! Its no secret a EUR/USD corridor is being setup that could be huge over time.

What is/means ODL?

EDIT: Ah, ODL is the new term for "Ripple.Net" "xRapid". I see.

Edited by tar
after gewgling around a bit

4 minutes ago, RippleGambler said:

The EUR/USD corridor is very liquid. Spreads are low. Costs are low. No need for ODL at this point. 

Can't see it myself. Probably Jed selling off. 

Would love to be wrong. 

yet the Q4 report said:

"In addition to the USD-MXN and USD-PHP ODL corridors, the company went into production with ODL payments originating from Australia into USD and PHP, and a new production ODL corridor from EUR-USD. Plans for additional corridors across APAC, EMEA and LATAM are in progress for 2020."

Agreed it's a liquid corridor but liquid in the old fashioned way. Also liquid for the big guys, the small boys (and large corporate companies) still have to knock on the door of the big banks to use their liquidity.

I also read certain customers wanted to have a corridor to use it for the FX market but cannot find that source anymore. SBI has that worked into their presentations also anyway and could indeed be a good usecase.

1 hour ago, baobeiiiii said:

Lmao, so I'm mentally unstable, an alcoholic and a cry baby that needs comforting.

You know what, think what you want. Funny how the insults start flowing as soon as I ditched XRP. I'm out. You all can surround yourselves with sycophants and circle j*rk in this echo chamber. Meanwhile I'll go make real money. Bye.

Do not forget to close the door when leaving.

P.D. And yes, it looks like you're making a lot of real money, yes ........ a lot of real money. 

Sign in to follow this