peanut56

ATH ODL Jan 17, 2020

Actual question when I paste an image prior to posting it always adds two identical images. Then I have to delete one of them. Is it something I'm doing wrong or is it a just a feature of xrpchat :)

To my understanding what the program does is look at transaction from known exchanges that participate as ODL corridors and looks for transactions from one known exchange to another known exchange of the same amount in a time frame that is estimated to be utilized during an ODL transaction.

1 hour ago, melushell said:

That pic looks like it's giving the finger, in a few years we'll know if it's the early adopters or the naysayers. 

That's the Ripple effect right there..

What I find interesting is how speculation of 2017 proved to have more impact than utility. Obviously utility volume is extremely low still and very few are leveraging XRP’s real utility. Looks like XRP’s bridge asset is still BTC lol

Edited by Scout

14 minutes ago, Scout said:

What I find interesting is how speculation of 2017 proved to have more impact than utility. Obviously utility volume is extremely low still and very few are leveraging XRP’s real utility. Looks like XRP’s bridge asset is still BTC lol

Only possible when economy experiences growth. Wait for the next recession when people will need funds locked in cryptos. Then utility will replace speculation and all those cryptos with zero utility die. Not a case of XRP.

8 hours ago, peanut56 said:

Actual question when I paste an image prior to posting it always adds two identical images. Then I have to delete one of them. Is it something I'm doing wrong or is it a just a feature of xrpchat :)

Dunno but it doesn’t happen to me.  Perhaps the AI that runs XRPChat misunderstood you when you said you’d like to see at least a doubling...    :) 

I note that in your OP the last transaction is AUD to USD.

I've noticed on Aussie exchange BTCMarkets (ODL partner), XRP has had higher volume than BTC for days in a row now, which is almost unheard of. Almost certain this is due to ODL (in addition to the current upward movement).

Edited by retryW
Spleling