KarlHungus

Ryan Zagone gone from Ripple?

There is not one single successful company I know that likes to lose good people.  And when people leave there are a host of reasons why....sometimes because the company no longer needs them, or wants them, or???  Sometimes the employee does not like the leadership,  or doesn't like the culture, or has a better opportunity.  

The good companies do all they can to keep A players, develop B players.....and replace C Players.

Based on the speculation for others on this XRPChat......they only see one potential option.....That these players are leaving on their own because the company @Ripple is a dying dead-end company.

This is the company that just secured $200M in funding and has a valuation of $10B (With a B).

Could Ripple crash and burn......yep....bigger companies have died.......but doing my own research.....I don't think so.

Do your own research and form your own opinion.

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I am sorry to see Kahina go.  Not sure what Zagone was like, just one of those names I ercognise

I wish them luck.

I think they are replaceable and it is no big deal.

Isn’t Zagone on the Faster Payments Taskforce?

7 minutes ago, KarlHungus said:

Isn’t Zagone on the Faster Payments Taskforce?

2015/2017 he was on the Faster Payments Taskforce in the Steering Committee Editorial Board. But he is no longer there.

Edited by Scout

Wow... it's ALMOST as if LinkedIn only lets you set one company as your "Present" job.

But that would be way too obvious. I bet there's a conspiracy of actual demons causing two people to set up their linkedin profiles in confusing ways.

Somewhere, someday, a bear will pop up with a cartoon image and try to tell us all their job was done and we’re near the finish line. 

Then a rational person will pop up and explain people don’t just leave or move companies because their “job” was “done”. It’s likely a case of set backs or them all seeing resistance ahead that’s not public. Many people join start ups, give it a go on potential, then leave after it comes apparent the vision couldn’t be fulfilled for whatever reason.  

Edited by KaaKaRmA

Dan Morgan is also on this list of employees that have departed...

But, family, why the negative outlooks?

I tend to lean on the more optimistic possibilities. Similar to how Morgan has ventured over to Plaid, which has now been acquired by VISA, it could be possible that these players are carrying the torch and helping to illuminate a broader landscape. They’ve left Ripple, but they continue to add to the Ripple Effect.

11 minutes ago, Scout said:

Yea you know things aren't healthy when people are jumping ship left right and center and Tron pumps harder than XRP during these little bumps.

Get a grip, I was being facetious 

Gees, someone leaves their employment, I mean this doesn’t happen every day!....ho wait!🙄