Sign in to follow this  
Xill

Do you really think ODL is the purpose for XRP?

I mean, in order for it to work it needs people to buy and sell.. why would people buy xrp? because of ODL? or because global currency reset is coming? think about that...

"helping the banks" is just another way to tell people that becoming a world currency wasnt the purpose of XRP but somehow it became it. look, in order for ODL to succed it will require market cap of trillions (such as fiat currency). you see what im saying? if banks will use XRP, it will be when price is stable, with enough liquidity. when this will happen people will not need banks to transact but they could just peer to peer without those things called "banks". ODL SUCCEED = end of the banks.

not that the banks have choice, but it's all one big show.  this bank runs on x current, the other on odl.. this bank bought XRP otc..banks will be the winners of this whole thing because they are the big whales who hold the majority of xrp togther with ripple.

everything else is ready for it to happen, corda r3 will run on XRP so there are the rails for trades. it wont shake the system because everything is set and ready..

there will be no banks in the future (with or without XRP). banks are going to collapse soon.. (the fed and the modern monetary system is the biggest ponzi of all time)

i believe xrp was created by the NSA 

EOOygTdX4AAqCyE?format=jpg&name=small

i recommend watching the whole video:

quote "During his decade there he also consulted for the National Security Agency (NSA), helping integrate the agency’s networking software with the existing security and public key infrastructure technology. In other words, Schwartz was gaining a working knowledge of cryptography at a high level. “It was a fantastic experience,” Schwartz says."

Edited by Xill

9 minutes ago, minicuzzo said:

You should invest in bitcoin. It's going to take over the financial world and governments

Btc is shit, china made bitcoin and xrp is the western answer to btc bch and all this Chinese crap

Edited by Xill

1 hour ago, Xill said:

I mean, in order for it to work it needs people to buy and sell.. why would people buy xrp? because of ODL? or because global currency reset is coming? think about that...

"helping the banks" is just another way to tell people that becoming a world currency wasnt the purpose of XRP but somehow it became it. look, in order for ODL to succed it will require market cap of trillions (such as fiat currency). you see what im saying? if banks will use XRP, it will be when price is stable, with enough liquidity. when this will happen people will not need banks to transact but they could just peer to peer without those things called "banks". ODL SUCCEED = end of the banks.

not that the banks have choice, but it's all one big show.  this bank runs on x current, the other on odl.. this bank bought XRP otc..banks will be the winners of this whole thing because they are the big whales who hold the majority of xrp togther with ripple.

everything else is ready for it to happen, corda r3 will run on XRP so there are the rails for trades. it wont shake the system because everything is set and ready..

there will be no banks in the future (with or without XRP). banks are going to collapse soon.. (the fed and the modern monetary system is the biggest ponzi of all time)

i believe xrp was created by the NSA 

i recommend watching the whole video:

quote "During his decade there he also consulted for the National Security Agency (NSA), helping integrate the agency’s networking software with the existing security and public key infrastructure technology. In other words, Schwartz was gaining a working knowledge of cryptography at a high level. “It was a fantastic experience,” Schwartz says."

You lost me at "end of banks".... good luck in your investments but your macro understanding feels flawed

Just now, Chris_Reeves said:

You lost me at "end of banks".... good luck in your investments but your macro understanding feels flawed

if you dont understand the fact that crypto is a game changer you will not be able to understand what i am even talking about

eventually you will wake up sooner or later.. maybe after the collapse

1 hour ago, Xill said:

Btc is shit, china made bitcoin and xrp is the western answer to btc bch and all this Chinese crap

It was a joke...I really don't know what you are talking about 

1 minute ago, minicuzzo said:

It was a joke...I really don't know what you are talking about 

you should watch the video i have attached

37 minutes ago, TheyLive said:

You present hypothesis as facts with the confidence of an educated man. Problem being, your lack of the least is showing. You should invest in your education. 

Ok. Please educate me. How will the debt of china usa Europe will be solved? What will banks do when they will go to negative interest rates all around the world? Answer: go bankrupt . Please educate me

Also educate me why banks are necessary if XRP will have enough liquidity so people won't need them.

Banks and debt are the problem of this world. This is why gold is mooning and this is why (x) crypto will moon. Because people will wake up in one day

Edited by Xill

1 hour ago, Xill said:

Ok. Please educate me. How will the debt of china usa Europe will be solved? What will banks do when they will go to negative interest rates all around the world? Answer: go bankrupt . Please educate me

Also educate me why banks are necessary if XRP will have enough liquidity so people won't need them.

Banks and debt are the problem of this world. This is why gold is mooning and this is why (x) crypto will moon. Because people will wake up in one day

A bank's main purpose isn't to provide liquidity or money transfers. Its to store people money and give them insurance over it. We've had banks even when people used gold and silver and currency. It has nothing to do with out currency escalating debt. They exists between we went off the gold standard in the 1970s.

A bank doesn't make most of their money either with money transfers, it makes money by loaning out their money and charging interest. That is going to exist regardless of how liquid the system is. The issues with people not being able to pay back a loan isn't going to be solved just because you can transfer money faster. It doesn't matter if the guy who owes the bank money doesn't have any money to transfer back because his business plan didn't work.

2008 was triggered because the Banks made a lot of bad loans, especially on buying property, that people couldn't pay back. It wasn't about how fast you could transfer money.

It seems like you don't understand history or how the economy works.

Edited by Archbob

18 minutes ago, Archbob said:

A bank's main purpose isn't to provide liquidity or money transfers. Its to store people money and give them insurance over it. We've had banks even when people used gold and silver and currency. It has nothing to do with out currency escalating debt. They exists between we went off the gold standard in the 1970s.

A bank doesn't make most of their money either with money transfers, it makes money by loaning out their money and charging interest. That is going to exist regardless of how liquid the system is. The issues with people not being able to pay back a loan isn't going to be solved just because you can transfer money faster. It doesn't matter if the guy who owes the bank money doesn't have any money to transfer back because his business plan didn't work.

It seems like you don't understand history or how the economy works.

people want to store their money at the bank because bank give interest rates on it. if interest rates go negative people will want their money out of the bank and we are on the way there. look at repo market interest rate jump to 8% overnight. fed must print money to prevent the crisis because bank simply dont have the money people stored. its all digital numbers not backed by nothing. not gold and not even a cotton paper. by this i mean liquidity. the people couldnt cash out their digital numbers into cotton paper named USD

in 2008 people wanted their money out of the bank but the bank didnt have the money to give them. this is a collapse. the whole idea of economic relies on debt is doomed to fail. history always repeat itself unless you do something different and this time there is something different backed by the IMF .

it doesnt matter how big we got if it is doomed to collapse overnight. this is what corrupted system brings. this is what Ripple and XRP (odl is a joke) trying to solve.

why i say odl is a joke? because with enough liquidity to transfer 10% of swift transactions people will just see it as store of value and here goes the fiat money..

Edited by Xill

4 minutes ago, Xill said:

people want to store their money at the bank because bank give interest rates on it.

No, that's not true. The savings account interest is almost non-existent and people store money there anyways. Custodians for crypto actually charge a fee for storing it and large crypto holders still go with custody solutions. People keep money in a bank for safe-keeping on savings accounts, not mostly for interest.

And 2008 wasn't caused by people trying to withdraw their money, that was 1929. 2008 was caused by sub-prime loaning due to lack for sufficient regulations.

8 minutes ago, Archbob said:

No, that's not true. The savings account interest is almost non-existent and people store money there anyways. Custodians for crypto actually charge a fee for storing it and large crypto holders still go with custody solutions. People keep money in a bank for safe-keeping on savings accounts, not mostly for interest.

And 2008 wasn't caused by people trying to withdraw their money, that was 1929. 2008 was caused by sub-prime loaning due to lack for sufficient regulations.

image.png.368627a11b75c2bcac79ac44ead803c6.png

at the end of the day fiat is ponzi because it can be created out of thin air, XRP cant.

i dont trust the system. they bailout the banks in 2008, they bailout the richs and the other 99% pay for it. 

how will the 23T debt will be paid? 

Edited by Xill

15 minutes ago, Xill said:

image.png.368627a11b75c2bcac79ac44ead803c6.png

at the end of the day fiat is ponzi because it can be created out of thin air, XRP cant.

i dont trust the system. they bailout the banks in 2008, they bailout the richs and the other 99% pay for it. 

how will the 23T debt will be paid? 

XRP was completely created out of thin air with absolutely nothing backing it, all cryptos are. That's why their value swings wildly from day to day. You can always change the protocol if the validators agree.

Edited by Archbob

Just now, Archbob said:

XRP was completely created out of thin air with absolutely nothing backing it, all cryptos are. You can always change the protocol if the validators agree.

Everyone can run a validator. How can you make them all agree?

XRP or another coin is direct threat to all the central banks worldwide. If they won't adopt it the people will. That's why they cant ban it because others will take advantage

Sign in to follow this