New Predication Game for 2020, Lets keep this tradition going guys

Looks like that @skyzo is winning in long run, as out of those three winers' prediction for Q2, his prediction is the closest so far. I hope he is wrong (see his idea about Q3, Q4)

Also if everything goes the same to end of month, @XRPiggy's predictions for Q1 and Q2 would have one of the least deviations.

Edited by payam_prz
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go   

Alright, sorry been pretty busy recently (funny as that could seem). Quarter 1 close on Bitstamp was $0.1732 so... The winner of Quarter 1 is KevClem. Close second by skyzo whose predic

Q1 : 0.58 Q2 : 0.589  Q3 : 0.69                         ( regulatory clarity ) ( minimum 8 active corridor's )   Q4 : 5.89   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Alrighty...

Quarter 3 close on Bitstamp was $0.24179 so...

The winner of Quarter 3 is kiwi with the earliest prediction @ $0.24

Close second by ManBearPig whose same $0.24 prediction was the same day less than 3 hours later.

Third was ripplewaytogo, whose prediction was the original which started this thread, and was off by only $0.00821.

XRPCHATPredictions2020_screenshotQ3.thumb.jpg.69ecdab387574fd574dff18056336b2a.jpg

XRPCHATPredictions2020_CHARTQ3.jpg.b016251b2ff658a544c187623ef90763.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/14/2020 at 5:08 PM, MrVH said:

Alrighty...

Quarter 3 close on Bitstamp was $0.24179 so...

The winner of Quarter 3 is kiwi with the earliest prediction @ $0.24

Close second by ManBearPig whose same $0.24 prediction was the same day less than 3 hours later.

Third was ripplewaytogo, whose prediction was the original which started this thread, and was off by only $0.00821.

XRPCHATPredictions2020_screenshotQ3.thumb.jpg.69ecdab387574fd574dff18056336b2a.jpg

XRPCHATPredictions2020_CHARTQ3.jpg.b016251b2ff658a544c187623ef90763.jpg

did we ever see the rest of these?

On 1/11/2020 at 11:20 AM, ripplewaytogo said:

Q4 at $1.40? Oh boy you are confident!!!!!!!! Hope you are right:)

He wasn't that far off... LOL.... @Julian_Williams

Bravo!

I remember when fudders used to put you down and treat you exactly how they pretended to be treated... well done, sir!

so gross that since the agenda was suddenly moot, the game ended.... 

FFS!

if we were at 10 cents... or worse, 5 euro pennies... how many people think this thread would still be a thing?

I do!

Just now, FOOD said:

hindsight 20/20 only hurts once....

now i'm just making things up... silly, dude!

but okay... quick joke off the cuff of how quick I can ty pe.....

"hey cowboy, wanna fight?"

"I'm not a cowboy and neither are you!"

"Ah, a true visionary!"

"I see what you did there"

Fin... and sorry.

but yeah... so nice to see a lot of the people that were only  here to spread fud (for whatever reason) gone for now.... right after the lawsuit.... which was also brought upon for the exact reasons they had been spouting off about.... before they were brought to our attention... weird.... insider leak?

I'd say.... DUH!!!

seriously.... who doesn't think many here were given heads up that the lawsuit was going to drop before it did?  Also, how many people here think something malicious was going on... or even still is... discover is important... bring it to the house!