New Predication Game for 2020, Lets keep this tradition going guys

It really depends on whether bitcoin can have another bull run in 2020, which seems more unlikely than likely at this point.

We will get our recession at some point and cryptos will take a hit. I hope they will have another bill run before recession for us to cash out or it will be a much longer wait.

Anyway, assuming there is no crypto market bull run and here is my prediction:

1st Quarter 2020 $0.20

2nd Quarter 2020 $0.15

3rd Quarter 2020 $0.10

4th Quarter 2020 $0.05

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go   

Q1:  $0.34 Q2:  $9,50 Q3:  $ 3,00 Q4:  $ 28,00 Yeah I'm bullish this year a lot will happen and it will go parabolic again in two steps.

Alright, sorry been pretty busy recently (funny as that could seem). Quarter 1 close on Bitstamp was $0.1732 so... The winner of Quarter 1 is KevClem. Close second by skyzo whose predic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

No bloody idea these days, but my last "hail mary" is that Bitcoin halving will move the crypto market up on its next leg somewhere in the latter stages of this year....

The BTC price “supposedly” already reflects the future halving (per the analysts). But what are analysts analyzing? Fundamentals don’t mean sh*t in a manipulated market.

However, I think fomo from the individual retail side as it relates to a reduced block reward (scarcity principle) and the general economic / world state (ie. overdue recession in the US), could have a positive price affect.

🤞 for breaking $1.00 sometime in 2020.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.