ripplewaytogo

New Predication Game for 2020, Lets keep this tradition going guys

New Predication Game for 4 Quarters of XRP Price in 2020, Lets keep this tradition going guys.

I started this game in 2018 I believe, its been going for 2 years now. No point stopping it now.

Rules:

Each member will input 4 set of number in USD, each number represent each quarter end with the prediction price of XRP:

Here are my guesses:

1st Quarter 2020 $0.20

2nd Quarter 2020 $0.22

3rd Quarter 2020 $0.25

4th Quarter 2020 $0.29

At the end of each quarter, we will announce the winner of that quarter.

Since I have few young kids to look after, I need someone to input this into an excel sheet, anyone willing to do it?

Happy investing everyone!

Edited by ripplewaytogo

2 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

OK I'll Go first

Q1 .4

Q2 .5

Q3 1.2

Q4 1.4

pretty arbitrary stuff this.  I think things will kick in mid year when the Japanese begin to move in on teh market in a big way

Q4 at $1.40? Oh boy you are confident!!!!!!!! Hope you are right:)

10 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Q4 at $1.40? Oh boy you are confident!!!!!!!! Hope you are right:)

No one's confident about placing time lines and valuations - there are too many variables.  your question really boils down to when will the bull run start and how fast will it rise.  We have been waiting for two years (not long) and people had been hoping for big profits in Dec 2018, so pessimism prevails. 

I am not pessimistic and I am confident that will go through 1.4 in the near to mid future, and I think it will then go on up to 10 after utility and adoption on scale is demonstrated.  It is already growing exponentially, but we are starting from near zero.  Until the volume hits certain numbers we do not feel any effects of utility, after it hits the accelerator will be down full throttle.

In comparison to my previous prediction I've turned quite bearish. Manipulation is at the very core of this market and Ripple and XRP are in no way capable of fighting its powers yet. In 2020 Ripple continues to slowly but surely sign more contracts, but the progress goes much slower than many holders predict and hope for. As a result, the multi year bear market will, in my view, drag on for atleast another year. It will only allow prices to go up briefly while we close in on the halving date.

Q1: 0.30$

Q2: 0.55$

Q3: 0.20$

Q4: 0.16$

Edited by Quaed
$-sign added