xrpscan

XRPL Amendments dashboard

2 minutes ago, ErikNL said:

Looks nice. A short, non-technical, explanation of the actual amendment would be great to be included. 

I agree, the amendments could use a bit of context to make sense. We're exploring if its a good idea to write a short summary for each amendment or simply link to the specific amendment writeup. Thank you for your feedback!

27 minutes ago, xrpscan said:

I agree, the amendments could use a bit of context to make sense. We're exploring if its a good idea to write a short summary for each amendment or simply link to the specific amendment writeup. Thank you for your feedback!

I think a link would do just fine :)

1 hour ago, xrpscan said:

XRPL Amendments dashboard is now available:  https://xrpscan.com/amendments

With this release we aim to provide greater transparency on Amendment voting numbers, super-majority status and Vote/Veto pattern by dUNL validators. Amendment voting status displayed here is based on the validations received during the latest voting round, as reported by our node. Feedback on what's broken, what can be improved is most welcome.

amendments.thumb.png.2b48e114b1f54572270a33f8468c00eb.png

URL doesn't work :(

2 hours ago, SquaryBone said:

URL doesn't work :(

Hi SquaryBone, there's been some reports of 404 errors in this release. We've identified the cause, but meanwhile would it be possible for you to hard-refresh the browser window and see if its fixed?

1 hour ago, xrpscan said:

Hi SquaryBone, there's been some reports of 404 errors in this release. We've identified the cause, but meanwhile would it be possible for you to hard-refresh the browser window and see if its fixed?

I’ve just come new to this and the link works for me,  really great site...  thanks heaps for doing it,

Looks awesome! Why is is the number of voters, threshold and consensus percentage not visible if the amendment is enabled? It could also be interesting to see if a minority is against a certain amendment.

Thanks btw: xrpscan is my go-to site for quick address and transaction lookups (next to bithomp):clapping:

19 hours ago, fluxw42 said:

Looks awesome! Why is is the number of voters, threshold and consensus percentage not visible if the amendment is enabled? It could also be interesting to see if a minority is against a certain amendment.

The validation message data is not on-ledger, is ephemeral and is transmitted as part of consensus metadata. Therefore, retrieving historical validation messages is a bit tricky. Additionally, validation messages contain only those amendments that a validator is voting for,  guesstimating vetoed amendments in historical validation messages is even trickier. For these reasons we don't show voting/vetoing pattern for enabled amendments till we figure out how to backfill this data.

19 hours ago, fluxw42 said:

Thanks btw: xrpscan is my go-to site for quick address and transaction lookups (next to bithomp):clapping:

Thank you very much! If you have any suggestions for improvement, we're all ears.