cy2017

NEW WALLET ACTIVATIONS: Please post here

Hello everybody! I am very new to cryptocurrencies, I just heard about  xrp two weeks ago and already captured my sympathy, in the last two weeks I just read xrpchat forums.And now i downloaded rippex desktop wallet. I have a lot of spare time, so i will be gladly to do some marketing for XRP in my country or anything else that could help. I am offering my spare time to this community :)  I am a very poor guy, but I will not beg for xrp, if you need me to do some online jobs that require time for you , I will gladly do it for some very small tips. I have to start from somewhere :)

And also if you are kind, please send me the minimum required to activate my rippex wallet, Thank you!

EDIT: No need for activation anymore, someone sent me already ! Thank you so much ! Whoever you are, you are a good person, God bless you!

Edited by slumdog79

Hi everybody, i trade to activate my gatehub account with bithomp but at the moment it doesnt work. Can any help me out and send 50XRP to my wallet?

My account is verify by phone number, but still pending for activation

my walled adress: rwSuzSToomYC5YtsHMG7ufsW86uXusbQAR

Hi everyone.

I'm new here, looking at graphs for a few days now and i am very interested in this whole concept.

Signed up in full and still waiting for confirmation.

Can anyone help me with wallet activation?

rsbmG9CqKxQG1gFuBpw9surMysU1kTSUhd

i will gladly repay or do the favour of activating someone else in the near future.

THX

3 hours ago, robthedrop said:

Hi everybody, i trade to activate my gatehub account with bithomp but at the moment it doesnt work. Can any help me out and send 50XRP to my wallet?

My account is verify by phone number, but still pending for activation

my walled adress: rwSuzSToomYC5YtsHMG7ufsW86uXusbQAR

Sorry, we had a technical issue. The service is up and running again.

https://bithomp.com/activation/

Hello  

I need some help for confirm my wallet please           this is my wallet

rLdJXe1ERAt5PpDntmbmKramLV414hm7hq                    

Hi i have another question .Do you think that it is posibile to make a fund raising with xrp?I have my brother that sufering for a severe disease and i am trying to do somethig for him.Sory for my bad englease and for borin you and thank you one more time.For who is intrested to help me i have paper proofs  for his disease

Thank you and have a nice day

Hey guys! 

Been into crypto for a little bit, new to ripple! Just signed up to gatehub, here's my wallet and profile! rRNiwW6SnwvYCvbnJbyEeoewXvZ9h7fSt

Trying to activate my rippex desktop wallet to move some xrp.

Transaction says invalid when I try to transfer from Bittrex to the address my wallet generated.

Need 20 xrp to activate. Any ideas? Wallet address is r93fbHENVJkQ6Atirs3KQGDf2V7FG5WfgR

Just now, namini said:

@Hectormang

It's because Bittrex don't allow to send XRP to new wallets, I don't know why they do that, that's stupid, send to Poloniex first and then your wallet it will work.

I don't use Polo. I have Gatehub. Would that work or is it the same thing there?

Hi,

Can some please help with my wallet activation on GateHub? I did not receive the 20 XRP when I signed up. I received the verification email, but I cannot set up my ripple wallet. Please help. I've spent hours trying to figure this out. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

ripple address: rptsWXfh1gnx5TJX37VAmyDVG9s9WFnBHK

Edited by Highlander