Should I wait before depositing BTC until verification is complete?

pengler

Yesterday, I uploaded the required documents. I want to deposit BTC to convert to XRP,  but I don't want the Bitcoin to get stuck until verification is complete. Meanwhile, there is no status update in my GateHub to let me know how my verification proceeds. So, should I wait before depositing BTC and how long does the verification take? Thanks.

My address: rnrDr6dRPdAnkCEyGEcg5axW8PDY6gnUpD

2 hours ago, pengler said:

Yesterday, I uploaded the required documents. I want to deposit BTC to convert to XRP,  but I don't want the Bitcoin to get stuck until verification is complete. Meanwhile, there is no status update in my GateHub to let me know how my verification proceeds. So, should I wait before depositing BTC and how long does the verification take? Thanks.

My address: rnrDr6dRPdAnkCEyGEcg5axW8PDY6gnUpD

Hi @pengler,

GateHub Fifth gateway is connected on your account so there won't be any delays if you deposit BTC.

For EUR and USD verification usually takes a couple of days.

Welcome to GateHub ;)

Just my testimonials, my Gatehub verification took less than 2 hours when I first registered :)

@enej, may I ask whether you accept USD via ACH or a EU International Wire Transfer in USD?

Also, we would love to integrate our project with yours for some functionality, so we would like to know if you guys have any API of some sort?

We're using PHP-Ratchet for Websockets, which we found better performance-wise and more rich than NodeJS Framework and Functionality wise. PHP7 via HHVM and testing with compiling into Binary Native code as well, but haven't fully decided with what to go with.