XRP Shows Strong Transaction Growth

4 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

For me it’s more about having a vision and funding it with an IPO than a lack of believe and an exit scam. 

Well if it were to happen,  then I hope you are more correct than me.

5 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

RN?

Yeah he did manage to draw totally the wrong conclusion from one small bit of info.  Does make one wonder.

I’m just going on gut feeling and the small amounts of info out there...   so far I really doubt that you would see the small number of ODL transactions in the overall graph.

RN = right now. Sorry. I am used to writing in shorthand. 

Honestly, my way of thinking is that we cannot see the "true" number of ODL transactions. When I look at the bitso liquidity index, it has increased significantly since the Moneygram (Moneygram on their Q3 conference call confirmed 10% of their transactions at that corridor is using ODL) and Ripple partnership. There should be a correlation to the liquidity index and ODL transactions, but there are not. This makes me wonder if the ODL transactions are being measured accurately. How can Moneygram increase their ODL usage by 10% of Q3 in 2019, but we see nothing on the XRP charts? I think Ripple is hiding the "true" transactional volume on the XRP ledger, and the ODL scanner is not picking up these some/most of these transactions. 

At least this is my believe until more information comes forward, however on the other hand I could be dead wrong too. 

4 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

is this a place where i can't represent my concerns? 

You have every right to voice your concern, it's that I think you jumped to a conclusion too soon. Moneygram stated in their Q3 conference call in 2019 that they are using ODL with 10% of their transactions at the Mexico corridor. The bitso liquidity index seems to be picking this up, however we do not see anything on the XRP charts at ripple.com. There's a discrepancy. Why? Is Moneygram not using ODL or XRP at the Mexico corridor even though they said they were? Or is Ripple hiding the "true" transactional volume on XRP charts? If so, why? DAs NDAs? 

There's many more questions that need explanations rather than just jumping to the fact the XRP is not being used because the facts are not adding up. 

Edited by ObeyTheWafflehouse

i Continue to stay bullish on my xrp investment but some people here need a Bit of a reality check. We invested in a speculative asset. It’s a gamble.  Ripple has never promised XRP holders any kind of profit.  Our happiness or money aren’t their concern nor should they be. We’re along for the ride.  They aren’t beholden to us. They don’t owe us anything. Us profiting off their success hasn’t ever been part of their equation.

26 minutes ago, Gorgalosk said:

i Continue to stay bullish on my xrp investment but some people here need a Bit of a reality check. We invested in a speculative asset. It’s a gamble.  Ripple has never promised XRP holders any kind of profit.  Our happiness or money aren’t their concern nor should they be. We’re along for the ride.  They aren’t beholden to us. They don’t owe us anything. Us profiting off their success hasn’t ever been part of their equation.

Well, the market is a give and take. Small early investors like us made xrp gain any value to begin with. What happens when you dont give anything back?  You see it by watching to the chart for the past 2 years. Price crumbling. People stop buying because you dont provide value with just milking the plebs.

7 hours ago, itcdominic said:

I'm definitely an XRP fan and a holder since early 2017.  I continue to buy the dips when I can.....but the reality is at some-point the statements from the CEO and other at high levels in @Ripple should start to manifest themselves in ways we can see and understand.  

For example:  The number of banks using, and number of customers,  This might all be accurate as far as "RIPPLE" as a company, but until we start seeing XRP volume then it does not make much difference for those interested in making money with XRP.  

Trust me,  I'm a fan and I like TEAM Ripple.....but the reason I am here is to make money.....if the next 2 years are like the last 2 years, no one would blame any of the HODL for bailing on this project.  

I'm am sitting with fingers crossed and hope to see my investment grow.......if not..... oh well....move on.

My expectation of the current market is that Ripple Co. are staying right out if the Market. What I mean by this is true price discovery for XRP. In that the market is setting the price, right now, not the value. 

So, we have one big Bear market pushing XRP to incredible lows after the epic 2017/2018 highs. A true revert to mean. 

But, and it's a big 'But' the increased real world activity and lighting-up of Partners with transactions across RippleNet and now with xRapid/ODL is far-far away from the "Coinbase" listing hype. 

I have no doubt about the use case and the 2 Trillion dollar market opportunity let alone derivatives markets to come. 

Transfering Billionsin seconds is very appealing, regulations are on the way EU V5 yesterday. 

The value is present, price may indeed follow. 

I'm an investor, my timeline is +5 years. I won't sweat this and in fact for me, it's a buying opportunity, buy five ZERPs for 1 USD, great! 

That said, that's my approach, everyone's circumstances are different and I have no issue with pro or Anti-XRP as it makes me no more or less money. It's just sentiment!  😎😇🙏