Panther

How to set up a recurring monthly investment in XRP?

Hi guys,

Although i'm not a massive investor in XRP, I would like to put away a little of my pocket spending money each week/month into XRP. Is there any sort of exchange or platform which I could set up a recurring trade and transaction from my bank card of a set amount in fiat to buy XRP at whatever the price is at that time?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Most exchanges require you to authorize each of the payments to avoid legal/regulatory risks. I'm unaware of any platforms that would let you set recurring monthly transactions -- but one may exist.

In general I wouldn't recommend doing this for any asset class (besides Netflix of course).

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Panther said:

Although i'm not a massive investor in XRP, I would like to put away a little of my pocket spending money each week/month into XRP. Is there any sort of exchange or platform which I could set up a recurring trade and transaction from my bank card of a set amount in fiat to buy XRP at whatever the price is at that time?

If it’s not a significant amount, the easiest way would be to create an XRP denominated vault in Revolut app and enable a recurring funding for it. Revolut does not allow you to withdraw crypto though, therefore it is not suitable for substantial crypto investments.  

Besides, you can automatically send spare change to the Revolut vault with each transaction.

Edited by Lamberth

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Panther said:

Hi guys,

Where are you from? Bitpanda for example offers this service. Maybe also Coinbase, not sure.

Bitpanda works perfectly by the way, its a regulated exchange in the EU, no need to worry. 

My bank does the same for my stocks, not sure why @ADingoAteMyXRP thinks that one shouldnt do that :) 

Edited by Zerp_Legend

1 hour ago, Panther said:

Thanks for the advice guys. The BitPanda option sounds good.  @Zerp_Legend, do you have any more info on how I would set it up on BitPanda as i've never used that exchange before.

Where are you from? Not sure whether the service is offered for every country.

You need to get KYC'd there and the rest is pretty simple. 

9 hours ago, Panther said:

Hi guys,

Coinbase allows you to schedule recurring purchases, if you don't mind their higher fees.

11 hours ago, Panther said:

Hi guys,

Ok, just dont. Wait a year or two and buy 10 times the amount you would buy trough recurring payments. We are nowhere near close to the bottom. 

2 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

Ok, just dont. Wait a year or two and buy 10 times the amount you would buy trough recurring payments. We are nowhere near close to the bottom. 

Ya gotta love these guys who absolutely know what the future will bring.  
The only thing that puzzles me about people with that awesome and rare ability is,  why the feck aren’t they billionaires already?

If I knew anything with that level of certainty I could make a fortune in even just one trade.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:09 PM, Tinyaccount said:

Ya gotta love these guys who absolutely know what the future will bring.  
The only thing that puzzles me about people with that awesome and rare ability is,  why the feck aren’t they billionaires already?

If I knew anything with that level of certainty I could make a fortune in even just one trade.

Obviously the guy is writing that angry post from his mega-yacht in the Pacific, can't you tell??