XRPage

XRP sales are "negligible amounts compared to our other funding" says CTO

15 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

“I’m so embarrassed to have invested in to this shit coin “ @Staigera own words. 
his embarrassment and hatred fails any reasonable retort, only self loathing and negativity remains in his investment in XRP, good luck Kiddo😀

You taking my words and quoting them differently proves how miserable you are. I said I'm embarrassed of investing in this POS when i read back how naive and delusional people where. Making future plans with the big earnings they were going to make in 2018.

It's funny how you always out of the shadows beg for my attention. Your kids not hugging you enough?

You remind me of this half beaten up street cat that crawls everythime out of his dump to miauw for some attention when I walk by. It's sad really I kind of have the urge to bring you to the shelter. 

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yes I agree it’s not definitive,  but in the context I saw it I believed it was real.  And it gels with the unswerving hatred felt by the tribal maximalists out there.  Tone Vays recently wanting Ripple management all in jail for instance.

I’ve also had one of the dead set fudsters on here (not like you, a merely disgruntled and angry investor, this was a ‘every single post is pure fud’ guy,) admit he was getting paid.  He later took it back ‘as a joke’ but I’m fairly sure he was cocky and serious when he said it.

As against that,  there are no cases extant of Ripple paid shills.  And it just doesn’t make sense that smart people in a growing company would risk everything with such a dubious value proposition.  

But you think I’m the one wearing the tinfoil hat.

Again you just take one guy as an example please think what you are saying my friend. It sounds so paranoid don't you read what you write? If I tell you Jed is my uncle and he pays me stellar everythime I say something negative about xrp will you belive me? I hope not!

34 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Again you just take one guy as an example please think what you are saying my friend. It sounds so paranoid don't you read what you write? If I tell you Jed is my uncle and he pays me stellar everythime I say something negative about xrp will you belive me? I hope not!

Let’s just agree to disagree...   I can’t imagine a sensible company executive would pay shills while trying to engage with regulators in a financial market,  but I do know a lot of well funded tribal haters are out there actively working to disrupt the disrupter.

You seem to think the opposite is true.

Thank you for discussing it,  but I think we have both made our points now and probably should just move on.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I can’t imagine a sensible company executive would pay shills while trying to engage with regulators in a financial market,  but I do know a lot of well funded tribal haters are out there actively working to disrupt the disrupter.

Yet they invited Youtuber's to their SWELL conference.

Doesn't exactly bode well, so who knows what else they get up to.

Even Brad engaging in twitter wars with fudsters is bad enough, stooping to their level.

All from a company dealing with financial regulators.

Edited by KevClem

4 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Let’s just agree to disagree...   I can’t imagine a sensible company executive would pay shills while trying to engage with regulators in a financial market,  but I do know a lot of well funded tribal haters are out there actively working to disrupt the disrupter.

You seem to think the opposite is true.

Thank you for discussing it,  but I think we have both made our points now and probably should just move on.

If you want to belive people are being paid to post fud about xrp by all means be my guest.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, KevClem said:

Yet they invited Youtuber's to their SWELL conference.

Doesn't exactly bode well, so who knows what else they get up to.

Even Brad engaging in twitter wars with fudsters is bad enough, stooping to their level.

All from a company dealing with financial regulators.

Yeah I think it was a mistake inviting some of these you tubers . Shit happens 

Edited by Zerp_Legend

3 hours ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Yeah I think it was a mistake inviting some of these you tubers . Shit happens 

I think it's somewhat of a double edged sword. Ripple (and XRP) has a community of retail investors, that is a fact. Would they not invite anyone, people would say they don't care about their community. Do they invite them it's a hyping up the coin through community members.

And yes, Ripple needs (or needed?) retail to get the company started years back. It's not coincidence we're at 3rd spot in marketcap. Trying to gain traction with XRapid/ODL once regulations take form with an asset on spot 253 at CMC that has no volume and no price will not work.

Now people will say: 'Yeah, they need retail to dump XRP onto to make money'. Fine if you believe that. But their strategy has been clear and communicated for years now. Connect banks one by one via XRPL, create the first ODL corridors where needed, create volume and liquidity, create the rest of corridors, make it a no-brainer for anyone to not get linked on the global covering network. The end.

Until now, they delivered all the points above, be it with some delay due to regulations and talks with banks what they would need to come aboard.

But yeah, we don't have our lambo yet as the entire crypto market crashed... So Ripple s u cks.

45 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

I think it's somewhat of a double edged sword. Ripple (and XRP) has a community of retail investors, that is a fact. Would they not invite anyone, people would say they don't care about their community. Do they invite them it's a hyping up the coin through community members.

And yes, Ripple needs (or needed?) retail to get the company started years back. It's not coincidence we're at 3rd spot in marketcap. Trying to gain traction with XRapid/ODL once regulations take form with an asset on spot 253 at CMC that has no volume and no price will not work.

Now people will say: 'Yeah, they need retail to dump XRP onto to make money'. Fine if you believe that. But their strategy has been clear and communicated for years now. Connect banks one by one via XRPL, create the first ODL corridors where needed, create volume and liquidity, create the rest of corridors, make it a no-brainer for anyone to not get linked on the global covering network. The end.

Until now, they delivered all the points above, be it with some delay due to regulations and talks with banks what they would need to come aboard.

But yeah, we don't have our lambo yet as the entire crypto market crashed... So Ripple s u cks.

Swell is at least for me an event for Ripple partners to meet. It was certainly nice that they invited "normal" people but there is no need to do that imho, of course I wouldnt mind them inviting me :)

One can only blame himself when an asset doesnt behave the way he wants to. Wyckoff said a 100 years ago that you shouldnt look too much into fundamentals when investing in a speculative asset and take responsibility for your mistakes.

Everyone who provides liquidity is "needed" in some form. If you have 10 Million people putting 25$ into xrp each month thats still 250 Million Dollars or 1.25 Billion xrp at current prices. Besides, retail participation is what makes a market interesting / volatile. If Ripple didnt want retail participation than Xrp wouldnt exist on the free market.

And of course Ripple is dumping on us. There cant be a sell order without a buy order, this is neither bad nor good. Besides what should Ripple do with 50% of the supply? They gotta use it somehow. Uber Founder sold 2.5 Billion Dollars worth of his shares, its his right to do that.

14 hours ago, Staigera said:

You remind me of this half beaten up street cat that crawls everythime out of his dump to miauw for some attention when I walk by. It's sad really I kind of have the urge to bring you to the shelter. 

dumpsters, stray cats. Must be the scenic route

17 hours ago, Staigera said:

If you want to belive people are being paid to post fud about xrp by all means be my guest.

I think you misunderstand my point.  I was trying to point out that YOUR belief is not likely.  I’m pretty sure there HAS been paid anti-XRP fudsters but I don’t know if that continues.  On the other hand I’m fairly certain that your belief in paid Ripple shills is incorrect.  It’s based only on your feelings about the asset.

I have seen confirming evidence,  whereas you have none.  But somehow I’m the tinfoil hatter?

Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2020 at 1:25 AM, Staigera said:

Is there anyone here who is paid by who ever is paying ppl being critical about xrp???  If so how do I join in?  Message me!

The above is what i said, which was ment as joke, and what started this whole discussion between us. 

Aaand now you say this.

10 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I think you misunderstand my point.  I was trying to point out that YOUR belief is not likely.    I’m fairly certain that your belief in paid Ripple shills is incorrect.  It’s based only on your feelings about the asset.

I have seen confirming evidence,  whereas you have none.  But somehow I’m the tinfoil hatter?

Where did i ever say ANYTHING about people being paid by Ripple.  What the actual fck are you even talking about? 

Edited by Staigera

Just now, Staigera said:

Aaand now you say this.

Where did i ever say ANYTHING about people being paid by Ripple.  What the actual fck are you even talking about? 

Oh crap...   have I been arguing with you about something that someone else said?  Sorry if so.  I will go back and check.

4 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Oh crap...   have I been arguing with you about something that someone else said?  Sorry if so.  I will go back and check.

I don't know with you anymore have the feeling you like to discuss just for the sake of discussing. 

1 minute ago, Tinyaccount said:

Oh ok...  I see now.  You were making the joke (on the opposite side) that I and another were making about were do we sign to get paid.  This was after XRPage inferred there were paid Ripple shills.

I had the correct context in mind when we initially discussed,  but just now I was completely wrong in assuming (incorrectly) that you believed that when it was actually XRPage.  

So most of our discussion was in the correct context,  but I fell off the rails just now.  I’m sorry that I incorrectly assumed your view @Staigera