XRPage

XRP sales are "negligible amounts compared to our other funding" says CTO

9 minutes ago, dik said:

Based on what I see happening, within Ripple, and outside Ripple.

I don't think you really understand the value proposition of decentralized digital assets, and what problem they solve. I believe the point of no return has already been crossed.

I work with blockchain and digital assets every day, of course I know the potential. That doesn’t mean anything.

Do you have numbers that support your estatement? Do you have a realistic model that translates Ripple and XRP usage and success into price estimation?

Sorry, but you just sound like youtubers and clickbait videos. Give me something real and we can debate. 

Edited by XRPage

Just now, XRPage said:

So you have nothing other than hype and fomo. Good good.

Wrong conclusion. I'm not going to waste my precious time on the last of the year arguing with someone who thinks potential is meaningless, and only numbers are relevant.

1 minute ago, dik said:

Wrong conclusion. I'm not going to waste my precious time on the last of the year arguing with someone who thinks potential is meaningless, and only numbers are relevant.

Electric cars have potential. Companies who invest in developing electric cars will probably do well in the next decade, Does that translate in higher prices for electric cars? Obviously not. 

Again, you have nothing. Not worth it to debate with someone selling hype. Spend your last hours of 2019 drinking cheap wine bought with your cheap xrp. 

Just now, XRPage said:

Electric cars have potential. Companies who invest in developing electric cars will probably do well in the next decade, Does that translate in higher prices for electric cars? Obviously not. 

Again, you have nothing. Not worth it to debate with someone selling hype. Spend your last hours of 2019 drinking cheap wine bought with your cheap xrp. 

Actually I'm going to drink champagne bought with the XRP that I bought for half a cent. A lot of people were saying the same things as you back then.

XRP has never been in a better position than today. The plan is working. Price is a distraction. I'm not going to explain to you why, it is all available if you are willing to see it.

3 hours ago, XRPage said:

And they still ask the xrp community to have faith... 

BTW why are you crying and whining here about faith in XRP. If you don't have that is ok. Sell what you have and move on... who cares if you have faith in xrp or not.

58 minutes ago, JBW said:

BTW why are you crying and whining here about faith in XRP. If you don't have that is ok. Sell what you have and move on... who cares if you have faith in xrp or not.

He doesn’t have the strength of his convictions or he hopes against hope like many..... sad really 🤪🤪

Edited by Trentsteel

3 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Is there anyone here who is paid by Ripple???  If so how do I join in?  Message me!

Um,  er,  I think I have been consistently arguing against fud for a while now...  where do I sign to get some money for it?  :) 

If anyone truly thinks Ripple pay people to fight fud then their sense of reality is so distorted that there is no way they will ever survive long term in the world of investments...   they are too deluded to navigate in the real world.

4 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Is there anyone here who is paid by who ever is paying ppl being critical about xrp???  If so how do I join in?  Message me!

There is an apparent symmetry here that is actually false.  There are real world examples of adds for people to get paid to write fud posts whereas there has never been (nor could there be) adds for pro-Ripple posts.

You will now ask for proof...   I can’t be bothered finding it again but I can assure you I have seen the reddit posts.  I’m certain you have never seen a Ripple equivalent.