Jump to content

Anyone Buying?


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Z3NInvestor said:

Just trying to get a feel for sentiment.

I didn't think we'd see sub .20c again so was excited to add around .18c . Will add more if we hit .15 or .10. Anyone else buying around .18?

Waiting for .16, but I have been buying some around .18 to keep liquid funds available to purchase other alts, as XRP has high utility use to act as a bridge between exchanges from my personal experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Waiting for .16, but I have been buying some around .18 to keep liquid funds available to purchase other alts, as XRP has high utility use to act as a bridge between exchanges from my personal experience.

Neat! What are your favorite alts and why? I haven't seen anything I like nearly as much as XRP yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Z3NInvestor said:

Neat! What are your favorite alts and why? I haven't seen anything I like nearly as much as XRP yet.

VET/VTHO - could see supply chain based utility come before the much larger, politicized banking/payments industry.

ADA - Long-term proof of stake and Dapps project with some promising hype, next phase of mainnet and staking right around the corner.

HOT - near infinite scalability, decentralized internet, more of a moonshot.

BTC - not an alt-coin but still king, and conditions look right in the next year for store of value to be bullish.

LINK/SHA/XTZ are a few others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

VET/VTHO - could see supply chain based utility come before the much larger, politicized banking/payments industry.

ADA - Long-term proof of stake and Dapps project with some promising hype, next phase of mainnet and staking right around the corner.

HOT - near infinite scalability, decentralized internet, more of a moonshot.

BTC - not an alt-coin but still king, and conditions look right in the next year for store of value to be bullish.

LINK/SHA/XTZ are a few others.

My hodls are, XRP XLM HOT ELA

I still think BTC is a shitcoin.. it's not a store of value it's a store of hype. Mining makes it not de centralised. XRP is pure decentralised, cheaper in fee's and faster. The sheep crowd are not aware of it lmao

Edited by Xill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Xill said:

My hodls are, XRP XLM HOT ELA

I still think BTC is a shitcoin.. it's not a store of value it's a store of hype. Mining makes it not de centralised. XRP is pure decentralised, cheaper in fee's and faster. The sheep crowd are not aware of it lmao

XRP's technology is clearly superior, however the distribution of it is not, with founders + angel investors having first dibs on XRP, and the 50% overall market supply being in control of a single corporation.

I expect 2020 to be a good year from start to finish for BTC, just like this year was.

Glad to see someone else holding Holochain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been adding occasionally, small purchases weekly. Unfortunately not as much as I was earlier in the year when prices were 50 to 100 percent higher.

I've also been adding XTZ, ADA, ETH, TRX, BAT and EOS

Through 2018 and most of 2019, 70 percent of my funds went to adding XRP and 30 percent to various other alts, now I'm doing the opposite. Pretty happy with my XRP stash size besides the price lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/27/2019 at 9:29 AM, ManBearPig said:

XRP's technology is clearly superior, however the distribution of it is not, with founders + angel investors having first dibs on XRP, and the 50% overall market supply being in control of a single corporation.

I expect 2020 to be a good year from start to finish for BTC, just like this year was.

Glad to see someone else holding Holochain.

How does this affect your investment though? I'd rather trust a good steward than the clueless masses. If you buy stock then you're putting your trust in the hands of a few as well.

There also seem to be a lot of people who for some reason seem to have a big problem with other people (Ripple founders for instance) making money. As long as they keep delivering on what they've said, I have no problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

How does this affect your investment though? I'd rather trust a good steward than the clueless masses. If you buy stock then you're putting your trust in the hands of a few as well.

There also seem to be a lot of people who for some reason seem to have a big problem with other people (Ripple founders for instance) making money. As long as they keep delivering on what they've said, I have no problems.

It makes me diversify. XRP and BTC should be a part of everyone’s blockfolio, both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.