Jump to content

Anyone Buying?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I periodically look (every week or two) at XRP Stats and enter a wallet size of 200,000. Chosen because it is a serious enough size without being too out of reach. There are between 10 to 15 wall

Posting an update because there has been a massive jump in the last couple of days compared to normal. 7,021 as of today. That's 143 more in 18 days. About a 100 more in the last couple of days.

I've been adding occasionally, small purchases weekly. Unfortunately not as much as I was earlier in the year when prices were 50 to 100 percent higher. I've also been adding XTZ, ADA, ETH, TRX,

10 minutes ago, Z3NInvestor said:

Just trying to get a feel for sentiment.

I didn't think we'd see sub .20c again so was excited to add around .18c . Will add more if we hit .15 or .10. Anyone else buying around .18?

Waiting for .16, but I have been buying some around .18 to keep liquid funds available to purchase other alts, as XRP has high utility use to act as a bridge between exchanges from my personal experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Waiting for .16, but I have been buying some around .18 to keep liquid funds available to purchase other alts, as XRP has high utility use to act as a bridge between exchanges from my personal experience.

Neat! What are your favorite alts and why? I haven't seen anything I like nearly as much as XRP yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Z3NInvestor said:

Neat! What are your favorite alts and why? I haven't seen anything I like nearly as much as XRP yet.

VET/VTHO - could see supply chain based utility come before the much larger, politicized banking/payments industry.

ADA - Long-term proof of stake and Dapps project with some promising hype, next phase of mainnet and staking right around the corner.

HOT - near infinite scalability, decentralized internet, more of a moonshot.

BTC - not an alt-coin but still king, and conditions look right in the next year for store of value to be bullish.

LINK/SHA/XTZ are a few others.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

VET/VTHO - could see supply chain based utility come before the much larger, politicized banking/payments industry.

ADA - Long-term proof of stake and Dapps project with some promising hype, next phase of mainnet and staking right around the corner.

HOT - near infinite scalability, decentralized internet, more of a moonshot.

BTC - not an alt-coin but still king, and conditions look right in the next year for store of value to be bullish.

LINK/SHA/XTZ are a few others.

My hodls are, XRP XLM HOT ELA

I still think BTC is a shitcoin.. it's not a store of value it's a store of hype. Mining makes it not de centralised. XRP is pure decentralised, cheaper in fee's and faster. The sheep crowd are not aware of it lmao

Edited by Xill
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Xill said:

My hodls are, XRP XLM HOT ELA

I still think BTC is a shitcoin.. it's not a store of value it's a store of hype. Mining makes it not de centralised. XRP is pure decentralised, cheaper in fee's and faster. The sheep crowd are not aware of it lmao

XRP's technology is clearly superior, however the distribution of it is not, with founders + angel investors having first dibs on XRP, and the 50% overall market supply being in control of a single corporation.

I expect 2020 to be a good year from start to finish for BTC, just like this year was.

Glad to see someone else holding Holochain.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been adding occasionally, small purchases weekly. Unfortunately not as much as I was earlier in the year when prices were 50 to 100 percent higher.

I've also been adding XTZ, ADA, ETH, TRX, BAT and EOS

Through 2018 and most of 2019, 70 percent of my funds went to adding XRP and 30 percent to various other alts, now I'm doing the opposite. Pretty happy with my XRP stash size besides the price lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2019 at 9:29 AM, ManBearPig said:

XRP's technology is clearly superior, however the distribution of it is not, with founders + angel investors having first dibs on XRP, and the 50% overall market supply being in control of a single corporation.

I expect 2020 to be a good year from start to finish for BTC, just like this year was.

Glad to see someone else holding Holochain.

How does this affect your investment though? I'd rather trust a good steward than the clueless masses. If you buy stock then you're putting your trust in the hands of a few as well.

There also seem to be a lot of people who for some reason seem to have a big problem with other people (Ripple founders for instance) making money. As long as they keep delivering on what they've said, I have no problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

How does this affect your investment though? I'd rather trust a good steward than the clueless masses. If you buy stock then you're putting your trust in the hands of a few as well.

There also seem to be a lot of people who for some reason seem to have a big problem with other people (Ripple founders for instance) making money. As long as they keep delivering on what they've said, I have no problems.

It makes me diversify. XRP and BTC should be a part of everyone’s blockfolio, both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.