Why Ripple doesn't work with Russian banks?

3 hours ago, susli said:

My guess is that they want to avoid potential risky areas considering the current political climate and the fact that Russia is not a willing participant of the current world order controlled by whom-I-cannot-name-here.

Please name, I'm curious whom you think it is. You're already on their list so why not?

I rather think that Russian banks don't want to work with Ripple, because it is an American company. Since Guantanamo, Homeland Security etc. this country is in fact an unjust state. If the Russian banks are seen as a threat to American security, the FBI just walks in on Ripple and takes all the data from the Russian banks. In order to be able to operate neutrally worldwide, Ripple should move its HQ to Switzerland in the long term.

1 hour ago, Elysium2030 said:

I rather think that Russian banks don't want to work with Ripple, because it is an American company. Since Guantanamo, Homeland Security etc. this country is in fact an unjust state. If the Russian banks are seen as a threat to American security, the FBI just walks in on Ripple and takes all the data from the Russian banks. In order to be able to operate neutrally worldwide, Ripple should move its HQ to Switzerland in the long term.

Or...wild guess here. If you're an American company you don't want to work with banks in a country that's heavily sanctioned by your country and its allies for annexing a country. 

6 hours ago, susli said:

My guess is that they want to avoid potential risky areas considering the current political climate and the fact that Russia is not a willing participant of the current world order controlled by whom-I-cannot-name-here.

illuminati conspiracy GIF

2 hours ago, Z3NInvestor said:

Please name, I'm curious whom you think it is. You're already on their list so why not?

Presumably because the comment would be deleted, and they would be banned. Perhaps even arrested if they said too much. And you wouldn't believe it anyway.