Sign in to follow this  
Xill

What's your prediction on utility price?

I know we are at hard times, XRP dumped 95% since ATH, Ripple sold XRP from escrows, Some workers sold their XRP to avoid risks, XRP Futures on some exchanges, Brad Garlinghouse predicts every year stuff which never happens. Yet, Behind XRP there is a Network, The RippleNet which for now not using XRP.

Let's say there will be a miracle and XRP will be used by 50% of the players in the cross border payments field. 

Where will the price go due to utility only? Opinions?

Your opinion is more than welcomed for us, the investors who are not swimming in money @JoelKatz

Edited by Xill

Believe me, he won't answer, and if he does he will come with some bullshit about rails being built or lack of regulations. Banks were gonna use XRP in 2018, 2019 and now 2020. There will be always excuses and delays. He is rich by dumping XRP on retail, just like Brad or Larson. Don’t believe what anyone working at Ripple says.

Ripple is distancing from XRP and at some point it will just vanish. All that money they are raising is for paying their lawyers.

Btw, I haven't followed this site for the past 4 months because of toxic behaviour against critic voices. 

3 minutes ago, XRPage said:

Believe me, he won't answer, and if he does he will come with some bullshit about rails being built or lack of regulations. Banks were gonna use XRP in 2018, 2019 and now 2020. There will be always excuses and delays. He is rich by dumping XRP on retail, just like Brad or Larson. Don’t believe what anyone working at Ripple says.

Ripple is distancing from XRP and at some point it will just vanish. All that money they are raising is for paying their lawyers.

Btw, I haven't followed this site for the past 4 months because of toxic behaviour against critic voices. 

Oh you poor thing. You didn't become a millionaire overnight on your $2,000 dollar investment. Boo hoo

7 minutes ago, BruceWhale said:

With this kind of FUD, you can unfollow the site for the next 4 decades.

Thank you.

This forum is for everybuddy and everybuddys opinions should be accepted. You can answer back and discuss instead of fighting like kids

Edited by Xill

31 minutes ago, BruceWhale said:

20$ if we catch the cross border payments share. Thats good. I think it's more possible than impossible. We need regulations. If we have regulations banks and companies will be able to hold so it might be more than 20$.

I can't find reason for players in the cross border payments to not use XRP since it's the only asset which has network company and will have enough liquidity for it to happen

Damn we are holding gold

Edited by Xill

OK, here's my guess:  On January 23, 2021, XRP will be worth $2.27 USD or 0.00005031BTC.  

Just kidding, no clue, really, but I'm not waiting around for "a miracle or for XRP to be used by 50% of the players in the cross border payments field."

If you think you (or we) are holding "gold," then, great for you to believe this, I guess.  We can indulge in any number of fantasies about some future price, but we all know that it's nothing more than pure guessing at this point.  Adding another variable like a date ("What will XRP be worth on _____ ?") is even more speculative, IMHO.  

So much will need to evolve further, and perhaps there will be some wild card factors we can't control or perhaps even fully imagine, with the impact of regulation certainly being one such factor.  In the words of JK that are so often quoted by the moonboys from that ancient reddit post, "It all depends how big you want to dream."  

All anyone can do at this point is guess and/or dream.

From the way things seem to be going currently, my very uneducated guess is that we won't see much upward price movement for at least another year or so, if then, although I acknowledge that this could change suddenly, especially if a number of world events were to occur in perfect harmony to catalyze adoption of crypto in general our XRP specifically.  But probably not likely...

As is evident from the ghost town vibe on this site and others, it seems that most people have opted for a reasonable course of action and have decided to live their real lives rather than spending too much energy guessing at some vague and ethereal future price of an asset that most of the world doesn't even know about yet.  I think that's a good thing to consider.  

So, wishing you a nice holiday season and a good 2020, with lots of real-life enjoyment and rewarding experiences!  :drinks:

32 minutes ago, Sharkey said:

OK, here's my guess:  On January 23, 2021, XRP will be worth $2.27 USD or 0.00005031BTC.  

Just kidding, no clue, really, but I'm not waiting around for "a miracle or for XRP to be used by 50% of the players in the cross border payments field."

If you think you (or we) are holding "gold," then, great for you to believe this, I guess.  We can indulge in any number of fantasies about some future price, but we all know that it's nothing more than pure guessing at this point.  Adding another variable like a date ("What will XRP be worth on _____ ?") is even more speculative, IMHO.  

So much will need to evolve further, and perhaps there will be some wild card factors we can't control or perhaps even fully imagine, with the impact of regulation certainly being one such factor.  In the words of JK that are so often quoted by the moonboys from that ancient reddit post, "It all depends how big you want to dream."  

All anyone can do at this point is guess and/or dream.

From the way things seem to be going currently, my very uneducated guess is that we won't see much upward price movement for at least another year or so, if then, although I acknowledge that this could change suddenly, especially if a number of world events were to occur in perfect harmony to catalyze adoption of crypto in general our XRP specifically.  But probably not likely...

As is evident from the ghost town vibe on this site and others, it seems that most people have opted for a reasonable course of action and have decided to live their real lives rather than spending too much energy guessing at some vague and ethereal future price of an asset that most of the world doesn't even know about yet.  I think that's a good thing to consider.  

So, wishing you a nice holiday season and a good 2020, with lots of real-life enjoyment and rewarding experiences!  :drinks:

we have a company worth 10B$ behind a revolutionary asset :) dont forget that

those who wont use XRP will suffer and be behind also remember that 

have a nice holiday !

Edited by Xill

I have no prediction about timing, and only a rough prediction about price.

50% of the cross border market would be trillions a day and put the price of XRP in the multi hundreds (I know some people contend that XRP at a low price could manages trillions, I do not agree), but it will take years to get there.

There is an estimate that we need 30 corridors to open before utility begins to have impact, and it will take another year to get to that number of corridors.

Quite likely BTC will continue to pull the price of XRP down, but I think @WuWei was right in suggesting SBI might be the one that kicks off  a break away by XRP from BTRC and the other ALTs in the summer of 2020, and the stampede of small investors will come from countries like Japan and Singapore. (not the US and Europe). 

I am happy to go on accumulating at ever lower prices....and waiting....and waiting

29 minutes ago, Xill said:

we have a company worth 10B$ behind a revolutionary asset :) dont forget that

those who wont use XRP will suffer and be behind also remember that 

have a nice holiday !

Beenz had 100 Million behind its revolutionarry currency and look whats it worth now.

Seperate the product from the company. 

Sign in to follow this