CaligulazBaby

Caligulazbaby is back

Bob Way had created a syllabus to learn how to use the XRPL from the most basic of things (creating a wallet from JS through nodeJS) to really complex stuff.  Ben is talking about how they need to promote that exact thing.

@XRPboi

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/31309-chat-study-group-syllabus/

Edited by CaligulazBaby

20 hours ago, CaligulazBaby said:

Bob Way had created a syllabus to learn how to use the XRPL from the most basic of things (creating a wallet from JS through nodeJS) to really complex stuff.  Ben is talking about how they need to promote that exact thing.

@XRPboi

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/31309-chat-study-group-syllabus/

I see he outlined everything he'd like to expand on. Has all of this been elaborated on in the meantime (outside of what is listed in that thread)? I'd love to read more about all of that

1 minute ago, XRPboi said:

I see he outlined everything he'd like to expand on. Has all of this been elaborated on in the meantime (outside of what is listed in that thread)? I'd love to read more about all of that

Nope nothing further, every time he returns to do some stuff life gets in the way apparently.  I have sent him a PM so we'll see.

14 hours ago, CaligulazBaby said:

Nope nothing further, every time he returns to do some stuff life gets in the way apparently.  I have sent him a PM so we'll see.

I assume you've seen the "book club" that @Tinyaccount helped Bob set up? If not, plenty of impressive resources there.

Secondly, great to have you back!

3 hours ago, Pablo said:

I assume you've seen the "book club" that @Tinyaccount helped Bob set up? If not, plenty of impressive resources there.

Secondly, great to have you back!

Cheers me old mucker, it's good to be back.  I was posting here under the name vote for tomorrow so I'm actually part of the study group over there but since Bob left with the issue with his insurance provider and treatment it's been a ghost town.

I had asked a question to you about a theoretical smart contracts oracle from that other account I'm not sure you saw.

Let's say I wanted to build an extension on my house and I had been granted planning permission by the local council.  Would the following timeline of events be a possibility.

1 - Place the job into the oracle with extension dimensions, layout, time constriction.

2 - Builders and merchants have their business in a database.

3 - The oracle sends the job out to be "bid on" by all registered local firms.

4 - Winning firm fills out form stating the timeline of work progress, (foundation laid, walls erected etc)

5 - Once smart contracts are signed by all parties digitally, the work begins.

6 - Once job is complete, various workers and firms are marked out of 100 so reputation follows the business around with the database storing all info.

----------

Would the courts (or could the courts) recognise the smart contracts signed here?