My timeline for XRP

*Could be very very dumb and not true.

I suspect (!) the timeline is this:

1. Building RippleNet - Done

2.Building xRapid - Done

Those who invested at stage 1,2, are the early investors. (we are still at those stages)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3.Regulations

4.XRP becomes a trusted asset, Companies begin to hold XRP

5.Price pumps hard, Ripple gains too much power (XRP market cap of trillions)

6.Escrow will be given to the US Treasury/Ripple becomes part of the US Treasury/ the IMF

7.XRP replacing the SDR. at this point it has enough liquidity,algorithem trusted asset (Unlike the USD,Euro,CNY,GBP,JPY Which btw is very bad for the entire world to act as an SDR as they all are affected by the USA, 2008 crisis.) and it is a bridge currency.

All of those will happen very soon. It is in their interest because it's the solution for an economic crisis.

A presentaion to the world bank by the bank of Malaysia, XRP is being described as a Supra National currency

D1Er04gUYAAXV1A.jpg

Too many signs, and if it wont work out like this we have been fooled :(

Please tell me what you think

Edited by Xill
35 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

This Malaysian report is 3 yo tho

So what ? :0

If you ask me, it's a government planned. ODL is just the railways for the liquidy needed for an SDR.

They know the economy is shit. They know it's a bubble. That's what happened in 2008.

XRP is the solution

Edited by Xill
15 minutes ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

My timeline is:

2017 - $ 3.40

2018 - $ 0,60

2019 - $ 0.18

2020 - $ 0.08

2021 - $ 0,001

2022 - Ripple announces to skip XRP because nobody needs it.

That's your timeline becauae you are emotional. Wait for regulations which I hope will bring volume, volume brings more ODL, everything Will run on xrp.

5 minutes ago, Xill said:

You forgot the part where the world needs a new SDR which must have huge amount of liquity

No, it really doesn't and if they make an ESDR, it won't be XRP based. They already discussed this numerous times. It'll be backed by the digital fiats of various G-20 nations.

The SDR is only used to bail out poor countries or help out 3rd world development, its not some kind of one world currency.

The whole pre-allocation theory/everything is under NDA stuff is made up by desperate investors trying to justify why XRP is falling in price when the reason is pretty simple, there's just very little demand, like every other crypto.

The same people who perpetrate these theories are the exact same ones that have basically gotten every prediction wrong and still point back to the failed phoenix economist cover whose prediction in 2018 was already a flop.

Edited by Archbob
6 hours ago, Archbob said:

The same people who perpetrate these theories are the exact same ones that have basically gotten every prediction wrong and still point back to the failed phoenix economist cover whose prediction in 2018 was already a flop.

Exactly. I mean, who has been more accurate over the last two years? Them or me? 💪

9 hours ago, Archbob said:

No, it really doesn't and if they make an ESDR, it won't be XRP based. They already discussed this numerous times. It'll be backed by the digital fiats of various G-20 nations.

The SDR is only used to bail out poor countries or help out 3rd world development, its not some kind of one world currency.

The whole pre-allocation theory/everything is under NDA stuff is made up by desperate investors trying to justify why XRP is falling in price when the reason is pretty simple, there's just very little demand, like every other crypto.

The point is they cant make ESDR that has no liquidity.. it must be used in big scale such as fiat currencies what will their ESDR be used for?.. an SDR? doesnt work this way

Digital fiats worth nothing in a time of economic crisis.The only thing that will be worth is food and water Because people lose trust in a shitty system that backed by printing more and more of.. paper. Its the only way for the USA to pay debts, and to support the stock markets, if they wont do it well guess what? Another,2008 crisis on steroids

You see, the USD influence the entire world as we have seen in 2008. USD itself is a crap currency which being printed more and more just to save the economy but at the end of the day it will burst. Its like putting a plaster on a gun shot. Doesn't work.

If we have a digital currency with limited supply that cannot be printed, and is algorithm trusted, we have something the whole world economy can rely on unlike the USD. its the best foundations for the world economy. And for now the only digital coin that fits is XRP.

BTC is p.o.w, XRP at it's core is more de centralized then a miner based coin.

XRP will be used by the entire world as a bridge currency. Thats the damn thing.

Stop looking at the price. The only thing the price represent is the blindness of the people to a problem and a solution.

We need regulations in order for companies to hold XRP. For now, no one holds because they must pay taxes when buying and selling.. thats our next target. Step by step

btw. Do you expect them to announce "XRP" will be used as an SDR out of nowhere where liquidity is only in the millions? Damn things doesn't work this way. It will happen when we reach billions on the daily.. and to me, this whole idea is a genius idea to replace the USD, by an algorithm de centralized digital coin with enough liquidity (billions if not trillions daily)

Edited by Xill

USD is influential because of our government's ability to tax and the strength of our army. XRP doesn't have either of those. There is absolutely nothing backing XRP. None of these world domination scenarios you people write out has any realistic chance of happening. They aren't going to make any kind of SDR that is underpinned by XRP. By definiation, an SDR has to be made up  of the currencies of major nations and XRP isn't going to be the de-facto currency of any major nation. No nation will give up the ability to print their own money. That is how they control monetary policy within a country.

People will trust the strength of the army and the stability of the government over an algorithm. Also governments and banks aren't going to agree to let a decentralized system where they don't have power take over. At its heart, xrp is just like any other cryptocurrency that is pre-mined, its created out of thin air with nothing to back it. The government could create a proof of Authority Crypto just as easily and set parameters for it and that would gain instantly liquidity if the government declared it the digital currency.

People who say "don't look at price" for over 2 years just don't get it. Its just a sorry excuse now. If there had been all these plans in the works, there would be thousands, if not tens of thousands of powerful insiders that would know and they'd be trying to buy every last scrap of xrp they could get. The price would have never been able to dump so much. There is no grand plan of world domination or to make xrp the world currency and there never was. Its just the desperate speculations of bag holders.

If they announced it as the SDR, liquidity would go up almost immediately. It would be the fastest way to build liquidity within an asset. But they won't, so its a moot point because its not going to be an SDR.

Edited by Archbob
27 minutes ago, Archbob said:

USD is influential because of our government's ability to tax and the strength of our army. XRP doesn't have either of those. There is absolutely nothing backing XRP. None of these world domination scenarios you people write out has any realistic chance of happening. They aren't going to make any kind of SDR that is underpinned by XRP. By definiation, an SDR has to be made up  of the currencies of major nations and XRP isn't going to be the de-facto currency of any major nation. No nation will give up the ability to print their own money. That is how they control monetary policy within a country.

People will trust the strength of the army and the stability of the government over an algorithm. Also governments and banks aren't going to agree to let a decentralized system where they don't have power take over.

People who say "don't look at price" for over 2 years just don't get it. Its just a sorry excuse now. If there had been all these plans in the works, there would be thousands, if not tens of thousands of powerful insiders that would know and they'd be trying to buy every last scrap of xrp they could get. The price would have never been able to dump so much. There is no grand plan of world domination or to make xrp the world currency and there never was. Its just the desperate speculations of bag holders.

If they announced it as the SDR, liquidity would go up almost immediately. It would be the fastest way to build liquidity within an asset. But they won't, so its a moot point because its not going to be an SDR.

I definitely agree with you. The USD is influential because of the US army. But at the end, it's still a bubble. When it will pop only the US army will be left and thats when we will see tanks in the streets.

I think the governments worldwide understood what printing money does to economy, as I said it's a damn plaster for a gun shot. They abuse it. But they must do it to prevent a crisis.. So we can conclude that the foundations of the world economy are very  VERY unstable. 

Remember ripple has 57B XRP in escrow. Those 57B could be the way to regulate the system. 

"People will trust the strength of the army and the stability of the government over an algorithm." I agree with you. But think bigger, what if they combine both of them togther? Strong AF economics. Not a shitty one like nowdays.

"Also governments and banks aren't going to agree to let a decentralized system where they don't have power take over." XRP the asset is decentralized and can be used in a centralized system. that's the point and that's why they will like it. They will have their armies, They will have their stable economic controlled in a healthy way unlike nowdays. 

"There is no grand plan of world domination or to make xrp the world currency and there never was. Its just the desperate speculations of bag holders."  This might be true but if you collect the right information since 2008, you will understand that we have a problem and we have a solution.  as I said I HIGHLY SUSPECT .

"If they announced it as the SDR, liquidity would go up almost immediately. It would be the fastest way to build liquidity within an asset. But they won't, so its a moot point because its not going to be an SDR." They cannot announce it as SDR out of nowhere because it will shake the entire economic system. It will be built step by step, Starting with a liquidity provider asset, Bridge currency, which will be used more and more.

XRP is my bet. I see a big big problem and I see the best solution being built. At the end of the day, People will use USD and EUR, But under the surface XRP will be the gears.

Edited by Xill

Recommended reading for you

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one..." Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds is the original guide to behavioural psychology - and how manias, follies and superstitions begin, spread and (eventually) pass. A hugely entertaining tour through financial scams and stock market bubbles, alchemical quests and prophecy wars, duelling bouts and relic hunts, the book is as insightful and memorable today as when it was first published almost 180 years ago. 

51JI6upx4UL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

23 minutes ago, fatlever said:

Recommended reading for you

51JI6upx4UL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Thanks for the comment sounds like an interesting book, But I dont understand what you mean. Am I talking nosense in this topic? damn I dont understand :( 

All I see is a problem in the Current system and the best solution available for the problem. At the end of the day there will be a crisis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.