Ripple Raises $200 Million in latest funding round

xrpmommy

Ripple’s will have stated it's business plan in order to qualify for that loan.

If XRP is integral for Ripple to achieve those goals - How much does each XRP need to be for the it to be effective for Ripples stated purpose?

I can’t see any other questions that are more relevant at the moment.

Edited by WarChest

28 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

That is a way to look at it.  If by buying in they basically got 1 billion XRP valued at about .19 the investment practically paid for itself.  

I think it's more than that.  I think it's about Ripple relinquishing measures of control to the current owners of the financial system.  I'd bet XRP the central banks own a substantial amount of Ripple. 

1 hour ago, Hodler_in_NH said:

I think it's more than that.  I think it's about Ripple relinquishing measures of control to the current owners of the financial system.  I'd bet XRP the central banks own a substantial amount of Ripple. 

Substantial amount of Ripple or XRP? 

Brad's quotes say it all if you ask me. 

Garlinghouse cited a high level of investor interest in Ripple, saying the company did not need the money, though the funds will provide "balance sheet flexibility." A Ripple spokesperson said its plans for next year include hiring up to 150 new employees and adding overseas offices."

"It's been a tremendous, tremendous year for Ripple," he says, adding that the company will be disclosing more numbers and major announcements in early 2020."

It sounds to me as if these investors want to get more "skin in the game" before xrp really starts to take off.  Just the fact that this round is substantially greater than the combined total of all the previous rounds combined, speaks to a great deal of "in-the-know" investor confidence in the future success of xrp - I can't see how this all isn't extremely positive news for what's about to unfold. 

Edited by WuWei

4 hours ago, WuWei said:

Brad's quotes say it all if you ask me. 

Garlinghouse cited a high level of investor interest in Ripple, saying the company did not need the money, though the funds will provide "balance sheet flexibility." A Ripple spokesperson said its plans for next year include hiring up to 150 new employees and adding overseas offices."

"It's been a tremendous, tremendous year for Ripple," he says, adding that the company will be disclosing more numbers and major announcements in early 2020."

It sounds to me as if these investors want to get more "skin in the game" before xrp really starts to take off.  Just the fact that this round is substantially greater than the combined total of all the previous rounds combined, speaks to a great deal of "in-the-know" investor confidence in the future success of xrp - I can't see how this all isn't extremely positive news for what's about to unfold. 

The man can say anything he wants , Ripple is a private company subject to very few rules .

The question is , how much can we believe?

• 1 month later...