I see all the fears in this forum BUT

I see so many negatives comments,  I know most of us are in the red.  But aren't we in this for the long term?  I know I'm,    I'm looking for a turn around in mid 2021 and by mid 2022 we will be making new ATH but I can be wrong just like all the TA out there.   The bottom line is this is a long term play from 2018, so by 2023 we will see our results.   in 2 years we will be looking back at 2019 and it will be part of history.

1 hour ago, ringer2 said:

Xrp’s success as an investment is anything but a certainty. 

True but you know what's certain? Xrp is the only crypto (out of 3000) used in the real world. In 2-3 years this progress should be reflected in the xrp price. If by then we still follow bitcoin like sheeps this market doesn't deserve to be taken seriously and I will be out. Maybe by then this crazy maxis will take over central banks and governments and dogecoin will hit 100k😂😂😂

Edited by minicuzzo
1 hour ago, minicuzzo said:

True but you know what's certain? Xrp is the only crypto (out of 3000) used in the real world. In 2-3 years this progress should be reflected in the xrp price. If by then we still follow bitcoin like sheeps this market doesn't deserve to be taken seriously and I will be out. Maybe by then this crazy maxis will take over central banks and governments and dogecoin will hit 100k😂😂😂

Well, that’s not entirely true. ETH and a few others are currently used. Even CSC will be used shortly. But 1) there is no guarantee that use will continue and 2) there is no guarantee usage does much to price.  

12 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

Well, that’s not entirely true. ETH and a few others are currently used. Even CSC will be used shortly. But 1) there is no guarantee that use will continue and 2) there is no guarantee usage does much to price.  

That's new to me. What exactly are they used for?

Of course there is no guarantee but the future looks very good for Ripple and XRP

1 hour ago, minicuzzo said:

True but you know what's certain? Xrp is the only crypto (out of 3000) used in the real world.

I see this comment often. To me, this statement implies you've done some type of comparative research that puts XRP in first.

After evaluating ~3k crypto, which is next closest or promising to be used in the real world?

Edited by aye-epp
31 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

I see this comment often. To me, this statement implies you've done some type of comparative research that puts XRP in first.

After evaluating ~3k crypto, which is next closest or promising to be used in the real world?

Hmm I think it's a tight race between catcoin and putincoin

On 12/19/2019 at 12:45 AM, tony71 said:

I see so many negatives comments,  I know most of us are in the red.  But aren't we in this for the long term?  I know I'm,    I'm looking for a turn around in mid 2021 and by mid 2022 we will be making new ATH but I can be wrong just like all the TA out there.   The bottom line is this is a long term play from 2018, so by 2023 we will see our results.   in 2 years we will be looking back at 2019 and it will be part of history.

Yes, long-term))) 20-30 years with such a huge supply))) I believe,  in 20 years you will receive your pension in XRP)))

On 12/18/2019 at 9:45 PM, tony71 said:

I think in 100 years xrp might be between 0,00006 and 10000 let us wait and see. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.