Chewiecoin

Yes I’m Still Here

1 hour ago, Viggo said:

Im closing on on the breaking point where I'm considering cashing in my XRP stash and never look back. Im down 77%. As you predict we go way lower, me having the same gut feeling, did you end up selling ? 

There was a third co-founder in Apple. He sold his 10% early and bought a new car. 

At least wait until there's bad news with XRP adoption progress.

rewiring the global financial system takes a bit longer to effect than the 3-4 years they've been at it.

The pain of remorse if you dump now and are later proved wrong will be untenable.

2 hours ago, JASCoder said:

There was a third co-founder in Apple. He sold his 10% early and bought a new car. 

These hyper-specific examples of hindsight are hilarious to me. Pointing out Apple, after they have been wildly successful, does not indicate anything when predicting the future.

How many other companies that were similar to Apple, failed? How many third co-founders had 10% that ended up not even able to buy gasoline for their old car?

People love to glamorize the exceptions but fail to note that it's not anywhere close to a true representation of the entire landscape/risk.

21 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

These hyper-specific examples of hindsight are hilarious to me. Pointing out Apple, after they have been wildly successful, does not indicate anything when predicting the future.

How many other companies that were similar to Apple, failed? How many third co-founders had 10% that ended up not even able to buy gasoline for their old car?

People love to glamorize the exceptions but fail to note that it's not anywhere close to a true representation of the entire landscape/risk.

These hyper specific retorts that ignore the remaining key supporting points are just hilarious. 

I thot is forum wasn't toxic like Reddit.

Where's the ignore button ? 

@Chewiecoin just concede dude. You were awesomely wrong, misguided and irresponsible in your irrational exuberance. I was here a year ago giving the contrarian opinion and now even you, the self appointment and anointed crypto cult messiah, leading his lamb to the slaughter, sound sheepish and wayward. How times change. You owe it to yourself and a far from urbane community to concede that you have been malfeasant and profligate, espousing advice and opinion based on, a rudimentary at best and egregious at worst, opinion of a dead asset. 

What authority do I speak on.. 

The fact that my one correct prediction trumps all of your nonsensical ones. The same ones you've been unashamedly peddling. Check my post history. You sir, are an a**. But it is good to see you have at least now begun to recognise your errors. Hubris. 

On 12/24/2019 at 4:35 PM, Pranayaam7 said:

provoking eh? I guess if not agreeing with him is classed as trolling and provoking then youre right.

i remained civil, more than can be said for him - i didnt respond to him in like as he is a mod.

anyway, better off where the air is clean....

Dude you will get banned if you are not a blind apostle of the @Chewiecoincult. This dude is messianic amongst the disciples of ineptitude 

9 minutes ago, Sceptic said:

Dude you will get banned if you are not a blind apostle of the @Chewiecoincult. This dude is messianic amongst the disciples of ineptitude 

it wasnt @Chewiecointhat banned me. 

it was a "mod" who has vested interests in whichever coin he is shilling to the flock. he just didnt want any negative noise to his temporary VeChain cause I guess.

2 hours ago, Sceptic said:

just concede dude. You were awesomely wrong, misguided and irresponsible in your irrational exuberance.

I get better arguments from my 10 year old nephews after their football team wins a game on the weekend. They tell me, in their own childish way, that history has finished and the unfolding of change through time is now over. Team [x], they loudly proclaim, is now champion/loser forever (pick whatever suits you). But, alas, the next weekend they are in tears as the world has turned upside down on them when their champions are suddenly the losers. Of course, at that time I, as an adult, speak gently to them as they are upset and merely children. So, before I tell you that you are an idiot, please clarify whether you are close in age to a 10-year old. That way we know on this forum whether to gently pat you on the head and simply sympathise with you before letting you go on your way. 

Edited by Johno

@Sceptic

If you sorted XRP and made money good for you.

I can help to notice though that your (2018 EOY!) prediction was around 0,065$ so I do not really see any point in you bragging about how right you are, because it was the same miserable failure as most price predictions in the community, either positive or negative.

Edited by Panopticon

Posted (edited)
On 12/27/2019 at 11:14 AM, Sceptic said:

@Chewiecoin just concede dude. You were awesomely wrong, misguided and irresponsible in your irrational exuberance. I was here a year ago giving the contrarian opinion and now even you, the self appointment and anointed crypto cult messiah, leading his lamb to the slaughter, sound sheepish and wayward. How times change. You owe it to yourself and a far from urbane community to concede that you have been malfeasant and profligate, espousing advice and opinion based on, a rudimentary at best and egregious at worst, opinion of a dead asset. 

What authority do I speak on.. 

The fact that my one correct prediction trumps all of your nonsensical ones. The same ones you've been unashamedly peddling. Check my post history. You sir, are an a**. But it is good to see you have at least now begun to recognise your errors. Hubris. 

I owe you nothing sunshine. The mere fact that you even think you are owed anything from me shows how delusional you are.  I post about my passion for an investment and trolls like you jump on me. I haven’t changed my mind about XRP, not one bit. Yes I am frustrated by the delays but it’s not like XRP has failed and the rest of the cryptosphere has gone on a tear. Give me a break.  You sir are a waste of time. Enjoy your insular and  pessimistic view of the world. 

Edited by Chewiecoin