Yes I’m Still Here

Be here but... I suggest not to DCA.

We are likely to retrace huge, I'm expecting 0.03 XRP. That sounds harsh, but I've not seen any contrary evidence to show otherwise. It is not a good deal at .18, .10. We have completely failed to hold support levels, there is no new money coming in, bitcoin, imho, will be heading sub 3k soon too.

People getting that rekt, plus no new money coming in... even at 0.03 per XRP, will mean it will be very difficult to recover. I will have to do serious research to see if there is any upside, even 5 years after that, at all. What I've said might not be popular, but I don't want to see people bleed money.

If the bell has to ring thrice for death, it's rung twice already. There is a good chance it will never recover, followed by Ripple taking steps to either get max they can out of what they own, or abandon it. I don't want to be in a Netflix docu. 

Edited by baobeiiiii

On 12/18/2019 at 2:39 AM, KevClem said:

So whats going down in the zerpening club these days ?

There are a few good people in there, but outweighed by one completely insecure, egomaniac....

I've just been banned for disagreeing with him about the future of supply chain blockchains and his pet VeChain. He took it as an attack on his investment in VET i would imagine, and what other motives who knows....?

The irony of being banned from an XRP forum for not being a VET fanboy is quite enjoyable. 

2 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

No, but proviking and trolling the mods is a ban. Like on every forum I guess.

provoking eh? I guess if not agreeing with him is classed as trolling and provoking then youre right.

i remained civil, more than can be said for him - i didnt respond to him in like as he is a mod.

anyway, better off where the air is clean....

On 12/17/2019 at 8:21 PM, ripplewaytogo said:

Once bitten twice shy........................

Fool me once.....................

Even in times like this you are still up-ramping, should maybe lay down your up-ramping antics a bit now everyone is hurting. 

You are way too optimistic for someone who invested in this heavily.

I can only think of 2 things. Either you are filthy rich or you are an online troll paid by the hour by someone...................At the moment I am not sure which.........

People with your mentality are a joke, sorry. You invested money into a speculative asset and are down quite a bit and now you're surprised. Did you invest more than you could afford to lose? Did you bother to understand the project and vision? Did the fact that this was speculative ever register in your mind?

I'm not surprised at all and could give two shits if we go to 3 cents. I know what I invested in and have been following the news for over 2 years and couldn't be happier. A bunch of whiny entitled kids that wanted a lottery ticket won't change that. Sure I wanted to be $10+ by now, but the current price has ZERO bearing on the future value.

I suggest you put on your big boy pants or sell now and don't invest in this type of investment ever again.

Edited by mrhat75

I’ve been in XRP for over two years. I was never one of the BGs or  permabears in here and caught a ton of flack for it. Now, I thought we’d be at least in the couple dollar range by now. But now I see this quite possibly going sub .10. I’m not getting out but I’m certainly not putting any new money in it. I’ve sold to rebuy as it drops because I still think there is a chance it turns bullish again but i‘m not holding my breath.  

1 hour ago, mrhat75 said:

People with your mentality are a joke, sorry. You invested money into a speculative asset and are down quite a bit and now you're surprised. Did you invest more than you could afford to lose? Did you bother to understand the project and vision? Did the fact that this was speculative ever register in your mind?

I'm not surprised at all and could give two shits if we go to 3 cents. I know what I invested in and have been following the news for over 2 years and couldn't be happier. A bunch of whiny entitled kids that wanted a lottery ticket won't change that. Sure I wanted to be $10+ by now, but the current price has ZERO bearing on the future value.

I suggest you put on your big boy pants or sell now and don't invest in this type of investment ever again.

I thought you are a troll always laughing on my theories.. so you are a hodler?

On 12/18/2019 at 6:59 AM, ripplewaytogo said:

Welcome back @Chewiecoin

Glad you still have faith. I am totally losing it. 

Will definite be getting rid of my XRP at 25c AUD. (Only a few cents to go)

Not going to wait until it reaches $0.10. I don't see any banks will be using something with this much swing. 

Good luck to all who invested. 

Nononooooo...

first i want to tell you that i understand your lack of faith...

But I remember the time when you where so positive and happy about how you had the trust of growing the investment.

if someone tell you that you have faied, please dont listen...because you have not. Its not kaputt yet, so until that the game is on..

Do as you wish, but just dont let emotions  take over...

Good luck and see you here until sky ot under ground 😁

Edited by RTKen

On 12/22/2019 at 3:39 PM, baobeiiiii said:

Be here but... I suggest not to DCA.

We are likely to retrace huge, I'm expecting 0.03 XRP. That sounds harsh, but I've not seen any contrary evidence to show otherwise. It is not a good deal at .18, .10. We have completely failed to hold support levels, there is no new money coming in, bitcoin, imho, will be heading sub 3k soon too.

People getting that rekt, plus no new money coming in... even at 0.03 per XRP, will mean it will be very difficult to recover. I will have to do serious research to see if there is any upside, even 5 years after that, at all. What I've said might not be popular, but I don't want to see people bleed money.

If the bell has to ring thrice for death, it's rung twice already. There is a good chance it will never recover, followed by Ripple taking steps to either get max they can out of what they own, or abandon it. I don't want to be in a Netflix docu. 

Im closing on on the breaking point where I'm considering cashing in my XRP stash and never look back. Im down 77%. As you predict we go way lower, me having the same gut feeling, did you end up selling ?