Jump to content
Chewiecoin

Yes I’m Still Here

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Hey everyone 

Price must be bad as I’m getting tagged by all my FUD Patrol friends all over the place.

I guess I deserve a few posts against me. I honestly thought we’d be between $10 and $20 by now.  But instead we are between 10 and 20c. Well that sucks, doesn’t it!

Please do what’s in you’re best interests. Whether that’s sell, hold or buy more. 

I’m still holding and I’m in my biggest hole so far. Have we hit the bottom? Who knows now one does. Can we reach $4, $10, or even $100? No one knows that either. 

I’ve always said focus on the fundamentals. Have they changed? I don’t think so. I think they are stronger than ever. But I’ve been saying that for over 2 years. 

Good Luck to all genuine XRP investors out there. I hope you all have a Merry Xmas/Happy Holidays.

PS - I still think we are over due a speculative bull run. Let’s see if 2020 can mirror 2017. If not I’m sure I’ll get tagged some more lol. 
 

Once bitten twice shy........................

Fool me once.....................

Even in times like this you are still up-ramping, should maybe lay down your up-ramping antics a bit now everyone is hurting. 

You are way too optimistic for someone who invested in this heavily.

I can only think of 2 things. Either you are filthy rich or you are an online troll paid by the hour by someone...................At the moment I am not sure which.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Well hello to you too.. You don’t know me. So why do you profess to? I bought in before the Dec 2017 run and bought all the way up and also all the way down. 

Check my history in here and my posts. It all matches. Not that I have to justify myself to you.

And don’t tell me how to behave. I am optimistic and still am. Do more than 5 minutes research and you would be too. 

Congratulations to anyone who thinks XRP is doomed and has been professing it for years. That’s not me. I’m here I’m holding. One of us will be right and only time will tell. 

So whats going down in the zerpening club these days ?

Still moonshots and rockets ? Or has the club capitulated in line with XRP and the rest of the market ?

Edited by KevClem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KevClem said:

So whats going down in the zerpening club these days ?

Still moonshots and rockets ? Or has the club capitulated in line with XRP and the rest of the market ?

Nope it’s still there and very much active.  There are a lot of frustrated, unsettled investors wondering what the future holds with their investment. I think that’s a natural reaction to the whole crypto market. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Welcome back @Chewiecoin

Glad you still have faith. I am totally losing it. 

Will definite be getting rid of my XRP at 25c AUD. (Only a few cents to go)

Not going to wait until it reaches $0.10. I don't see any banks will be using something with this much swing. 

Good luck to all who invested. 

And good luck to you. I think that is a fine strategy if you have thought it through and it best suits you. I think it still has a lot of upside but it’s hard to see when it’s at 17c. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

And good luck to you. I think that is a fine strategy if you have thought it through and it best suits you. I think it still has a lot of upside but it’s hard to see when it’s at 17c. 
 

 

Thanks, an interesting problem just occurred, I cant login into my trading account, maybe the higher power is telling me something here????? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Welcome back @Chewiecoin

Glad you still have faith. I am totally losing it. 

Will definite be getting rid of my XRP at 25c AUD. (Only a few cents to go)

Not going to wait until it reaches $0.10. I don't see any banks will be using something with this much swing. 

Good luck to all who invested. 

Bullish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ripplewaytogo said:

Thanks, an interesting problem just occurred, I cant login into my trading account, maybe the higher power is telling me something here????? 

Hmmmm I better not answer that cos you know what I’ll say 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Welcome back @Chewiecoin

Glad you still have faith. I am totally losing it. 

Will definite be getting rid of my XRP at 25c AUD. (Only a few cents to go)

Not going to wait until it reaches $0.10. I don't see any banks will be using something with this much swing. 

Good luck to all who invested. 

If you have decided to sell up, do it now, don't wait for it to drop afew more cents ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...