how's everyone feeling / end of year?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m ok !  In april 2018 I decided to lower my expectations regarding ( potential) profits drastically and I’m glad I did. Before that time crypto was affecting my day to day mood more than I wanted. S

I am absolutely loving it.  This is how the forum acted before the bullrun in 2017.  Insane amounts of despair, trolls, and negativity.   Gives me hope and it should all turn around soon!  

I'm bullish long term but expecting XRP to continue to be affected by the BTC mini-capitulation in progress. I am content to be invested in other projects for the most part until I see a sign that XRP

Posted Images

I am bound by a contract and am not allowed to buy XRP. I can keep the position I have though.

Buying is not an option. Selling, well, whenever I think about it, my inability to buy makes the sell not that attractive.

I don’t care if we are in the $0.1 - 1 range for the next 10 years, you’ll still see me around from time to time. 

I'm fine with things for now.  I'm in it for the long haul.  XRP is the only digital currency (that I know of at this time) that makes sense from both a business and government perspective. 

Transactions are going to need to be on some kind of ledger for digital currency to be of any use in direct and indirect taxation.  So when i was looking for a coin for speculation, the criticism of "banker's coin" actually drew me to XRP.

I'll give it years if that's what it takes, unless some other similar-functioning coin comes along.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.