Jump to content

Cash-out XRP Legally in ATMs by TRASTRA XRP VISA CARD


Recommended Posts


What is it?

  • Trastra.com issues XRP VISA CARD for users to cash-out XRP in ATMs in 3 clicks and spend it in real life.

How do I use it?

  • 1-You need to open an account at https://trastra.com 2-Pass the KYC (Not more than 15 minutes) 3-Order the card and enjoy your Physical XRP VISA card.

Having doubts?

  • Lowest fees on XRP cash-outs in ATMs and free POS transactions, Thanks to the TRASTRA XRP VISA debit cards people can spend XRP like traditional money.

Key features:

BTC/ETH/XRP/LTC/BCH wallets - Send, receive and store digital currencies 

Exchange Crypto to EUR and vice versa - Convert your cryptocurrency to fiat instantly

Payment card VISA - Spend cryptocurrency in real life and cash it out at any ATM worldwide

Learn more about TRASTRA

Website - https://trastra.com

TRASTRA in AppStore - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/trastra-crypto-wallet-card/id1446427008

TRASTRA in GooglePlay - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/trastra-crypto-wallet-card/id1446427008

Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiCWo9pgp6g

Get our Project at Trastra.com

Edited by Trastra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 10:41 AM, SaladFingers said:

Would 'spending xrp like traditional money' using your card alter my tax obligations at all? @Trastra

let us please provide a Taxation segment of our TRASTRA User Agreement for you:

"You shall timely file or cause to be filed all tax returns and reports required to have been filed and has paid or caused to be paid all taxes required to have been paid. We do not undertake any taxation agency or reporting obligations related to your filing or paying taxes. Due to our abstention from such taxation agency or reporting obligations, residents of the USA or some other territories shall experience limitation of our Services."

According to our French partners at Waltio (.co), tax policies differ from country to country, and depends majorly on the way Crypto is regulated. This is to be discussed with the local tax specialists that take care of your tax reporting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...