A question to all of the investors

Xill

4 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Inside the EU they made massive progress with the Target2 but it is still far from the ideal system. Works fine between big banks and big transfers. Yet it is still pretty closed and only for the big guys via the 'central bank money'. Try getting your euro of the continent. Did you know Target2 is closed in the weekends?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARGET2

Ripples system is the gold standard. It doesnt mean it will succeed 

Close enough may be good enough. Swift gpi is tapping into countries local RTGS.

There is VISAB2B connect. 

Interesting how Brad G used to refer to 27trillion being tied up in dormant nostro\vostro accounts, but in recent times he reduced this figure to 9trillion.

Edited by KevClem

7 minutes ago, KevClem said:

Ripples system is the gold standard. It doesnt mean it will succeed 

Close enough may be good enough. Swift gpi is tapping into countries local RTGS.

There is VISAB2B connect. 

Interesting how Brad G used to refer to 27trillion being tied up in dormant nostro\vostro accounts, but in recent times he reduced this figure to 9trillion.

Agreed, and that should be the discussion. Whether Ripple will succeed, who knows. That's the point in investing, putting money into something that could bring you a profit if they do their jobs right. Ripple did things right, and made mistakes. They will continue doing both in their vision until it succeeds or completely fails.

8 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Inside the EU they made massive progress with the Target2 but it is still far from the ideal system. Works fine between big banks and big transfers. Yet it is still pretty closed and only for the big guys via the 'central bank money'. Try getting your euro of the continent. Did you know Target2 is closed in the weekends?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARGET2

This target2 TIPS thing and other instant settlement services are a joke. Maybe users see the payment instantly, but behind the scenes banks are just exchanging IOU's and netting them every couple of hours. Everything is done via prefunded accounts and between members.

My problem is that i know xrp is great and could solve many issues, but it keeps falling in value more and more. And it makes me sad. :(

1 minute ago, Caracappa said:

Agreed, and that should be the discussion. Whether Ripple will succeed, who knows. That's the point in investing, putting money into something that could bring you a profit if they do their jobs right. Ripple did things right, and made mistakes. They will continue doing both in their vision until it succeeds or completely fails.

My view is bearish, and its nothing to do with the price of xrp.

I dont think they will make the inroads into any of the largest 50 banks in the world. They are in bed with swift and it wont change.

Ripple will likely be consigned in my view to small players.

Lost faith on them for a long time ago :

- They used Coinmarketcap to dump maximum of XRP. Coinmarketcap is the most inaccurate and manipulated volume in Crypto space.

- They paid 50 million dollars to help Moneygram. Why Moneygram did not take XRP to dump? They want real money.

- They said dozens of banks will use it by now....

-  They gave 1 billion to Coil, it means that they don't know what to do with huge supply. 

- Plus they are saying that they don't owe nothing to people, but they were very active in social media and XRP chat as well telling people how they will solve the problem and the price will appreciate.

- Many dumped their  XRP in the last bull run. Why will you sell at 1 or 2 dollars if you know that this is a very valuable asset that will appreciate a lot in the future and you are working inside the company.

My plan: Wait until next Crypto bull run, and sell all. Does not matter what arguments will come next time but I give **** about i them.

5 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

- They used Coinmarketcap to dump maximum of XRP. Coinmarketcap is the most inaccurate and manipulated volume in Crypto space.

- They paid 50 million dollars to help Moneygram. Why Moneygram did not take XRP to dump? They want real money.

-  They gave 1 billion to Coil, it means that they don't know what to do with huge supply. 

- Plus they are saying that they don't owe nothing to people, but they were very active in social media and XRP chat as well telling people how they will solve the problem and the price will appreciate.

- Many dumped their  XRP in the last bull run. Why will you sell at 1 or 2 dollars if you know that this is a very valuable asset that will appreciate a lot in the future and you are working inside the company.

My plan: Wait until next Crypto bull run, and sell all. Does not matter what arguments will come next time but I give **** about i them.

I very agree with the red line. Also they invited youtubers to Swell.. Yet they owe us nothing. xd once again this is the wild west of the internet.

9 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

if there is a next bull run , maybe the 13k bitcoin was the bull run 

5 minutes ago, Baka said:

if there is a next bull run , maybe the 13k bitcoin was the bull run 

2 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

Yes, you are right... I hope that the Bitcoin halvening will bring some hype and fomo back to the space.

I was at the drug dealer i brought some Hopium

Just now, FarangKiNok said:

I added to my stack yesterday. At $1 XRP is a superb buy. At $ .50 it’s a steal. At $.19 we must think Brad had brain damage to unload XRP this cheap. So yes, if you have the fiat buy yourself a nice x-mas XRP stack.

And when selling?