pnsh

Moneygram on CNN Tomorrow

MGI's CEO could reveal some interesting FACTS about it's operations, and how ODL has benefited them. The timing comes at a time where many of us who have been holding for long have given up. Could this interview be the catlyst that gets the ball moving? The big sharks are lurking, I think we're very close and capitalization is the worst thing to do at this point. 

BTW I just joined the party, new to this forum, and looking to find out more information about XRP. I recently purchased 13 btc of it at 22 cents (Down 15 k)

1 hour ago, pnsh said:

MGI's CEO could reveal some interesting FACTS about it's operations, and how ODL has benefited them. The timing comes at a time where many of us who have been holding for long have given up. Could this interview be the catlyst that gets the ball moving? The big sharks are lurking, I think we're very close and capitalization is the worst thing to do at this point. 

BTW I just joined the party, new to this forum, and looking to find out more information about XRP. I recently purchased 13 btc of it at 22 cents (Down 15 k)

lol don't worry, nobody is capitalizing on anything here. 

2 hours ago, pnsh said:

Nothing moneygram announces will have a positive impact on xrp price.

Infact, if they dont announce anything miraculous, the price will drop even lower.

Edited by KevClem

Who could possible be in contention for buying MoneyGram? I’ll tell you who it will certainly not be! It won’t be Western Union. Too many regulatory hurdles and anti-competitiveness issues to pass  in order to make MG+WU merger a reality. Any of the top 25 money transfer companies. This includes online platforms such as TransferWise, and so on. They simply don’t have the cash to buy such a large incumbent. None of them can comfortably raise the amount of money that would be required to bump Ant Financial, weather through the stock sell-off that will happen, then continue to run a Goliath.

It’s hard to make an educated guess as to who it could be, but the two companies that come to mind are Microsoft and PayPal. (My co-host from Around the Coin, Brian Roemmele, said Amazon.) PayPal is the digital equivalent of AliPay, Ant Financial’s core product, so it’s not too far-fetched to see PayPal acquiring MoneyGram. PayPal has all the necessary money transmitter licences. They know the game. PayPal is present in various international territories and would make one hell of a cherry to pick.

Some interesting thoughts about who could be a potential buyer of Moneygram

Edited by baggy23

2 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Absolutely, in 2017 that is when that article was printed ;)

I understand that people these days have absolutely no patience, because everything is moving very fast. However, the history is very important to understand future happenings. This is not about pump and dump articles that are published to manipulate the market shortterm. I share this to understand things as a whole.

3 minutes ago, baggy23 said:

I understand that people these days have absolutely no patience, because everything is moving very fast. However, the history is very important to understand future happenings. This is not about pump and dump articles that are published to manipulate the market shortterm. I share this to understand things as a whole.

I'm sorry, I didn't read through your intent with the article. I really thought you accidently posted an article from 2017 thinking it was new... I get there is more to the eyes of the beholder.

2 minutes ago, baggy23 said:

No problem... So let's see what kind of announcement they will have in 10 minutes, to pump the price of their shares. :spinlol:

I think they will announce they have been in possession of Satoshi's keys all along and will unlock the 4mln BTC to buy XRP and fund the ODL corridors. The Flippening!

12 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

I think they will announce they have been in possession of Satoshi's keys all along and will unlock the 4mln BTC to buy XRP and fund the ODL corridors. The Flippening!

LOL....HAHA

I have heard from a trustfull source on Youtube that Obi-Wan Kenobi is stepping in from outer space, he actually seems to be Satoshi....   The plan is striking a deal with some Ferengi, but they play hard by the rule of acquisition. Isn't that odd? We'll see. how it turns out, you never know with those folks.

9 hours ago, pnsh said:

The timing comes at a time where many of us who have been holding for long have given up. Could this interview be the catlyst that gets the ball moving? The big sharks are lurking,

awkward oh god GIF