At the outset, Towo Labs will focus on developing hardware wallet firmware with full XRPL support for Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X and Trezor T — making it easier to securely sign any transaction type

This is excellent! Good development

Edited by mike91
4 hours ago, kanaas said:

investment from Xpring.... not supposed to be read as an aquisition?

"Disposition of Acquired Organization: Subsidiary" to me, means that Ripple owns them. They can take all profits they generate, and Ripple pays all(or none) of their salary. Ripple has complete authority to make the company go away, or to help further XRP adoption/integration. I think this is a win.

38 minutes ago, EasterBunny said:

"Disposition of Acquired Organization: Subsidiary" to me, means that Ripple owns them. They can take all profits they generate, and Ripple pays all(or none) of their salary. Ripple has complete authority to make the company go away, or to help further XRP adoption/integration. I think this is a win.

but I think it's odd that the only source to put it this way seems to be crunchbase, alle other sources speak about an Xpring investment 

• 1 month later...