Sign in to follow this  
xrpmommy

SBI holdings latest presentation

2 hours ago, Skippy said:

Just extrapolate some XRP future price for me please? 

At the moment I got a feeling that I belong to the other group. Sorry, pal. I wish it was the other way round.

In the last 10-12 months, in a global bull market, the beating that the Ripple-related shares of SBI Holdings and Moneygram receive plus the free-falling price of XRP show that things with ODL are not going as expected. Hurts but it's a fact. Let's hope things improve.

45 minutes ago, smithers said:

At the moment I got a feeling that I belong to the other group. Sorry, pal. I wish it was the other way round.

Just a joke. I don't believe you can extrapolate from the small set of data (1->7.9) to very far timeframes. 

8 hours ago, iLeeT said:

Thanks for the advise of curbing my impulse to find the worst in everything :) 

I think that was a stupid thing for me to say.  At that moment I was only motivated by the thought that you were leaping to the worst case and that’s generally not a healthy way to think.  But in actuality I think you are correct...  it’s probably exactly the smart thing to do in this crypto shitefest.

Also I agree with you that it’s a stupid way to present the information...   just say it’s up by a factor of eight.  However...  I do think it’s a cultural difference to western sensibility.  In Japan they seem to like to get their finance info in dense graphics that seem cluttered to other eyes.

Anyway, please forgive my unasked-for life coaching.  I’m probably the last person that should offer such advice in a financial setting.

40 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Anyway, please forgive my unasked-for life coaching.  I’m probably the last person that should offer such advice in a financial setting.

No worries, I don't take the forum too serious anyway ;] Unfortunately, stopped caring much about crypto as well.

13 hours ago, LiquidGoat said:

So biggest bank in Japan clearly states using ODL to serve half of the asian market and absolutely nothing happens...

Well done XRP chat and twitter we Truley are the last retail holders of this Token.

Great news though, just wish they would hurry up and turn me on...

I'm honestly glad that the market is getting rid of the whiny crybabies 

All delays and and PDF's are not as beautiful as it seems -

I have read this news piece today about 80 Japanese banks joining JPM blockchain

They were all ripple partners did anything change that they have no plans further with ripple ?

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/49876/over-80-japanese-banks-plan-to-join-jpmorgans-blockchain-payments-network

10 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

I have read this news piece today about 80 Japanese banks joining JPM blockchain

“More than 80 banks in Japan have shown interest in joining JPMorgan’s blockchain payments platform, the Interbank Information Network (IIN).”

Said Daizaburo Sanai, an executive director at JPMorgan...

I’d give more credence to an article with a bank saying what they’re doing.

Time will tell what really transpires. 

13 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

They were all ripple partners did anything change that they have no plans further with ripple ?

So a JPM executive says banks are interested in their coin and that enough for you to claim the Ripple partners want nothing more to do with Ripple?  Seriously?

I would go back and strike it all through if I were you because not to do so is essentially misleading people.