SBI holdings latest presentation

29 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

Slide 119 - 'In Response to Morningstar Japan's Announcement to Shareholders on the Implementation of Shareholders' Benefits (XRP), there was a Dramatic Increase in New Account Applications at SBI VC Trade'

So, if I read the chart correctly the account openings increased from 1 (one) per day (probably Kitao and his family) to the stunning 8 people per day. #InTheBlinkOfAnEye

lmao.PNG

As I read it, the numbers are not absolute, but relative ("Figures as of the period of Nov. 1 to 15, 2019 as 1"). So in the period from nov 18 to 22 (5 days) the number of account openings were 7,9 times bigger than in the previous period nov 1 to 15 (15 days).

Lets say if nov 1 to 15 there were 10 000 openings, then nov 18 to 22 there were 79 000 openings. 

Mr Kitao, please share also the absolute numbers, not only relative. You can PM me :)

34 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

Slide 119 - 'In Response to Morningstar Japan's Announcement to Shareholders on the Implementation of Shareholders' Benefits (XRP), there was a Dramatic Increase in New Account Applications at SBI VC Trade'

So, if I read the chart correctly the account openings increased from 1 (one) per day (probably Kitao and his family) to the stunning 8 people per day. #InTheBlinkOfAnEye

lmao.PNG

During old good days we had 10k-20k new accounts activated daily (Dec 2017) and now we have 500-1500.

37 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

No I think you have it mistaken.  The chart is saying whatever the earlier figures...  the ones for Nov18 to 22 are 7.9 times higher.

They have multiplied by nearly eight times.  They presumably do not want to give an absolute figure for some reason.  
Please consider trying to curb your impulse to find the worst in everything...  it’s blinding you to what’s happening.

2 hours ago, LiquidGoat said:

So biggest bank in Japan clearly states using ODL to serve half of the asian market and absolutely nothing happens...

Well done XRP chat and twitter we Truley are the last retail holders of this Token.

Great news though, just wish they would hurry up and turn me on...

You know - after ,,blink of eye,, message we are a bit suspicious and resistant to Fomo news coming from SBI.

6 hours ago, LiquidGoat said:

So biggest bank in Japan clearly states using ODL to serve half of the asian market and absolutely nothing happens...

Well done XRP chat and twitter we Truley are the last retail holders of this Token.

Great news though, just wish they would hurry up and turn me on...

SBI holdings isn't biggest bank in Japan. 

Its actually has no ties with SoftBank since 2006.